Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 08-22-2002, 11:18 PM
Warchild is offline Warchild

Send a message via Yahoo to Warchild
Everything i say is an opinion i came by by my observations over the years. I aint doggin any fair player. Hell i have my bad day and get my butt kicked its a game and i have fun getting my butt kicked or kicking butt. But i have nothing but contempt for cheats trying to either be bad asses (Which they will never be) or ruin things for everyone. So cool down and i am sorry if i insulted you bro. You dont have to agree or like what i say but dont get rude like you did and i just did on my last post. I apologize but i stick to my opinion.
Old 08-23-2002, 04:00 AM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
I think they should do somthing like they do in CounterSrike,Quake 3,ect. Either include code that looks at the game code and other programs that run in the background when you play the game,But scans it every few minutes as with trainers you have to start the game first then start the trainer but if you have code that can detect another program starting behind df then the code would crash the game I know this would need to be updated but i think it would be easier than bringing out the df updates which trainers come out for a day or so after the update.But like what have been said before when the ones cheating read things like this it makes them happy because there are teams out there that are teams of cheats that do the cheating for the fun of pi**ing off us real players I have found sites for the teams and their rules state cause as much trouble as they can on as many servers as they can......

Hope all that makes a bit of sense I still have my early morning head on
Old 08-23-2002, 03:00 PM
cR4zY is offline cR4zY

Quote:
Originally posted by Salamander UK
I think they should do somthing like they do in CounterSrike,Quake 3,ect. Either include code that looks at the game code and other programs that run in the background when you play the game,But scans it every few minutes as with trainers you have to start the game first then start the trainer but if you have code that can detect another program starting behind df then the code would crash the game I know this would need to be updated but i think it would be easier than bringing out the df updates which trainers come out for a day or so after the update.But like what have been said before when the ones cheating read things like this it makes them happy because there are teams out there that are teams of cheats that do the cheating for the fun of pi**ing off us real players I have found sites for the teams and their rules state cause as much trouble as they can on as many servers as they can......

Hope all that makes a bit of sense I still have my early morning head on
wont work man, as soon as a new update of the game is released, the hackers browse trough the new parts of the codeand finds a way around it... did anyone follow the punkbuster vs. ogc story? punkbuster evantually gave up and the cheats won.. *sigh* its a never ending story

Old 08-23-2002, 03:12 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

That's coz they aren't thinking PROACTIVELY!! Hire one of the bad guys! Get them to do their stuff! Make changes and then send the stuff out.

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 08-23-2002, 03:18 PM
cR4zY is offline cR4zY

Quote:
Originally posted by DevilDog#1
That's coz they aren't thinking PROACTIVELY!! Hire one of the bad guys! Get them to do their stuff! Make changes and then send the stuff out.
huh? i guess you gavent been paying attention.. trainers are open source, wich means hat anyone can download them and see how they programmed it, thats how the anti-cheat prgrammers can update their anti-cheat proggys.. but the hackers just updates their proggy... the anticheat prog "paladin" was hacked one hour after release by ogc... i think that speaks for itself, no?

Old 08-23-2002, 04:12 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Sounds like an inside job to me!

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 10-16-2002, 09:06 PM
^I^WolfBane is offline ^I^WolfBane

Send a message via ICQ to ^I^WolfBane
I have seen these guilds of cheaters that only rank up by spoiling a game or creating a new hack or cheat.

The way I see it is if I lose a game, So what.
If I feel the game was alittle funny then I go into another room and prove to myself that I am still good, lol

It would be nice to see some Anti-Cheat programs for TFD but in all actuality, the cheaters would just come here and take that program and disect it and hack the cheats right around it.

Hackers buy the games to hack them, not play them.
Once in awhile you get a good hacker that mearly wants to create MOD games. (Modified)

If I was givin a anti-cheat program I would use it to make myself feel more secure but we all know that it won't be long before the hacker gets to it.
How about this, Lets challange the hacker to make the perfect anti-cheat program and in return we will give them the recognition they want on all downloads and team boards that use it.
Old 10-17-2002, 07:16 AM
STEALTH is offline STEALTH

Cease fire is a good idea only if every agrees, and yes thats too hard to get done. But we all have a choice. So leaving the game is usually my first choice.
Yes scads of info in the cheat forums, I was amazed. A cheat got me mad 1 day so I looked into what they could do and not do. Speed, Raised sites, score cheats. The list continues to build.
It's funny they hate non-cheaters just like we hate cheaters. So they have thier own 'cult' for sure. They pride thier stength and cleverness.
Old 02-04-2003, 08:59 PM
Specter*ADA* is offline Specter*ADA*

Send a message via AIM to Specter*ADA* Send a message via Yahoo to Specter*ADA*
Great subject guys but, remember you can't distinguish all the cheaters and put them under the same category... its not possible. You have to remember that people have different reasons for doing different things. Some because they have nothing better to do, some because they're plain losers and thats the only way to win, some to show off, some to get others upset. I've learned to ignore, thank god, but the cheaters in the stat servers are quickly decreasing. With the screen shots and being able to ban. Also more people know about it. Its not the cheaters that upset me, its the people that accuse. I admit it, and some people might think its padding, but I love knife KOTH games. I think they are the most fun. Well, I've played so many that I've got a couple good moves under my belt. The other day I played with a 2LT who had a big mouth. We were in a knife only and I went 47-3. Next map he ran his mouth about how that was impossible. Now, I know that a lot know the secrets to knifing, but, those who don't should not accuse. It goes the same way in all the other games. It doesn't occur to most that there is skill actually involved in these types of games. Sorry tp burst your bubble but, not everything comes so easy.
Old 02-23-2003, 06:08 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Bad player on the look out: ÃÞöcãlÿÞsé

this guy is nutso he was call all the "7D" Squad members all cheaters said he reported thier leader as a cheater seen them play not one of them cheated at all its real sad when some do play it good and other have to burn them down a nuch so they feel good

7D squad said they getting sick of these socall players call them cheater's when they don't even cheat at all thier score at the time was not big not even over 50-kills way under.

its sad i do cheater report on cheater's when i see them do it not when a player joke about it.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 02-23-2003, 06:17 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by cR4zY
huh? i guess you gavent been paying attention.. trainers are open source, wich means hat anyone can download them and see how they programmed it, thats how the anti-cheat prgrammers can update their anti-cheat proggys.. but the hackers just updates their proggy... the anticheat prog "paladin" was hacked one hour after release by ogc... i think that speaks for itself, no?
For the Delta Force: Serials
Cheat block is the best its always update as soon they find out a new trainer is out they get thier hands on it they update the Cheat blocker.

also it has a auto-update option to it also cover all the DF:Serials but DF1 dose not very soon i see them doing that one too. for player's they can disable it but it will still block the trainers even disable host can enable it all players have to have it and enable also.
Old 02-27-2003, 06:46 AM
Desciple is offline Desciple

WOW, AFTER PLAYING DF FOR SO LONG I HAVE COME TO ACCEPT THE "CHEATERS" AS FAIR GAME. I STRIVE TO ELIMINATE THE LEADERS, PERIOD. I DON'T CONCERN MYSELF WITH SCORES, KILLS OR DEATHS. I PICK THE BEST PLAYERS AND GO AFTER THEM. I HAVE ALWAYS DONE THAT. I DON'T WORRY WITH WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING, DOING OR WHAT HAVE YOU. IF I GET CALLED A CHEAT, WELL SO BE IT. I USE THE GLITCHES OF HIDING, BLENDING IN, AND WHATEVER ELSE I CAN DO TO SIMULATE THE REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE. IF YOU GET RIGHT DOWN TO IT. WE ARE ALL CHEATERS IN THE FREAKING DF WORLD. THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT. NOT ONe OF US HAS NOT USED THE BLACKDOT TO LOCATe A SHOOTER. DON'T SIT HERE AND TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T. AND YET, IT IS CONSIDERED WRONG TO RUN TO A DARK SPOT AND BLEND IN TO GAIN SOME ADVANTAGE OVER OTHERS. I AM NOT DEFENDING THOSE WHO BUILD, HACK OR USE TRAINERS TO GAIN ADVANTAGE IN THE GAMING WORLD. I AM HOWEVER GETTING TIRED OF WHINNING, ARGUING AND HEATED DISCUSSIONS OVER SUCH TOPICS.

AS MY WIFE SAYS, "YOU HAVE A CHOICE, USE IT!"

I have lost my mind, can you help me?

Send Siggies..............
Mark 8:34-38 And he called to him the multitude with his disciples, and said to them, "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it;and whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it. For what does it profit a man, to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? For what can a man give in return for his life? For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of man also be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."

Last edited by Desciple; 02-27-2003 at 10:37 AM.
Old 02-27-2003, 08:28 AM
Chief ADFP

LMFAO on that one nice joke guy try again in the next life time may be you get some were with it.

may be your wife said it better then you.way you say it sound funny
Old 02-27-2003, 10:38 AM
Desciple is offline Desciple

Don't quit the day job, Chief!

I have lost my mind, can you help me?

Send Siggies..............
Mark 8:34-38 And he called to him the multitude with his disciples, and said to them, "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it;and whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it. For what does it profit a man, to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? For what can a man give in return for his life? For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of man also be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."
Old 03-05-2003, 06:08 AM
bobsm8 is offline bobsm8

Send a message via ICQ to bobsm8
i thought on TFD that if you saw a cheat you could report him/her...get the user name,time and date and email nova ..the person is then placed in the "hall of shame" if enough do it and banned from the game site for 3mnths...or have i got that wrong?...either way i dont play with or against cheats they do not bring anything to the game except misery and disgust....perhaps instead of moaning about them if everyone left a room (which is a B*llache) where they were cheating they wouldnt have anyone to cheat against..but not all do this so cheats will be around as long as people condone them by staying where they are...thats my tuppence worth anyway..

Give 100% ......or Give Nothing

B.A.F
Old 03-05-2003, 06:36 AM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by bobsm8
i thought on TFD that if you saw a cheat you could report him/her...get the user name,time and date and email nova ..the person is then placed in the "hall of shame" if enough do it and banned from the game site for 3mnths...or have i got that wrong?...either way i dont play with or against cheats they do not bring anything to the game except misery and disgust....perhaps instead of moaning about them if everyone left a room (which is a B*llache) where they were cheating they wouldnt have anyone to cheat against..but not all do this so cheats will be around as long as people condone them by staying where they are...thats my tuppence worth anyway..
yep you can still do it for DF:LW,DF:TFD and soon DF:BHD too when its out if not already out
cheater report as long as a player has a account with their Cd-key code they can be banned from Novalogic.inc
Old 03-05-2003, 06:37 AM
Chief ADFP

yea but that guy oh man he said he did a report on their leader and was going to report them too that mainly i was saying they must have wipe him out real bad or he was a newbie at the game
Old 03-06-2003, 01:28 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
by: Salamander UK
37&StillPlaying
that would be great if they could do that then there be no more fool update's to do for the serials