Sigs Made: [29]
Old 10-30-2004, 07:02 PM
Skin is offline Skin

Send a message via ICQ to Skin
yay halloween is tmw par-ta!

Sex, Drugs & Rock n' Roll
Old 10-30-2004, 08:40 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
OMG! My uncle and I scared the LIVING SH*T OUTA SOME KIDS TONIGHT!! This is how it works and how we did it, don't go taking any of our ideas though

2 Weeks ago my uncle started on his project. He wanted his house to be the freakiest in the neighborhood. My uncle is very skilled in mechanic and electronic work so, he decided to rig up a boombox that will play Halloween tracks/sound effects with a controler. He used a RC Car Radio as his controler and rigged up the best Halloween "jokebox" ever.

Halloween Night

We took my little cousin trick-or-treating for about and hour which was basicly a waste. Hardly any of the houses we went to had their lights on. We hit up maybe 6-12 houses. With that being said, he got a pretty good amount of candy for 6-12 houses. Later that night, 3 kids, they had to of been 14, 15, or 16, walked by the creek (where the "Halloween Jokebox" was set) where we were sitting. When they walked by the creek, I BLASTED the boombox as high as the volume would go. The three kids stopped for maybe 1/5 a second, turned around and took off running up the street! A few minutes later they came back. We were ready for them again. As they got closer I heard one of them say "Let's walk on the other side of the street...", so they did. (the creek runs under the road and out to the other side of the road, so the sound effects echo through the creek) When they got close enough, my uncle cranked the sound effects up LOUD again. They took off running up the other end of the street, again! LMFAO! My uncle and I looked at eachother and started busting out laughing, I was almost in tears I was laughing so hard. My mom then walked up to us and said "They have to come back." Just about 10-15 minutes later, they came walking back as if they didn't think we would do it again. They, again, walked on the other side of the street. This time, the sound effects were perfect. The sound effects were of a person sharpening a knife and laughing while 2 or 3 girls screamed in the background. My uncle had the Radio again, he cranked the sound up as loud as it could possibly go and made the lights flash too. The 3 kids took off running, again, faster than I had ever seen anyone run in my life. LMFAO!!!! We waited a few minutes later and they didn't come back. So, my mom, dad, and I decided to go back home since it was getting late. When we got home, we got a phone call from my aunt saying that the 3 kids came back to the house with 2 of their cousins wanting to see and hear the sound effects again.

All in all, it was the best Halloween that I've had in my life.

Happy Halloween!
Old 10-30-2004, 10:37 PM
.enfo. is offline .enfo.

Send a message via ICQ to .enfo.
lmao, weird things
so, any1 believe in ghosts , i do but i dont believe in bad lukc ie walking under a ladder, breaking mirrors
also believe in alins, hey im wierd who else ?
happy halloween then

Supporter > < Supporter
Quote:
Originally posted by A TIN OF GAS
enfo... u suck!

p.s. love ya really enfo
Old 10-30-2004, 10:55 PM
the þrox™ is offline the þrox™

Send a message via ICQ to the þrox™ Send a message via AIM to the þrox™
of course you all, all the ux's are weird but they sure make kicka-- maps. lol just playing, but i believe in the supernatural ie aleins.

----------------------------------------
[Presents: ++]

Sigs Made: [29]
Old 10-31-2004, 01:14 AM
Skin is offline Skin

lol edge, what a bunch of p*ssys lol you shoulda got in the car and chased em with a bb gun and just hanged it out the window at them lol

Old 10-31-2004, 02:45 AM
KILLAR_KI is offline KILLAR_KI

lol, here in australia, we dont go trick-or-treating we EGG peoples houses, or sometimes throw bricks, it depends who u wanna throw it at im going egging LOL..
Old 10-31-2004, 02:48 AM
retarfd is offline retarfd

wow i have not done that in a while hmmm memorys of a youth once passed. yea guys have a good halloween, and remember its paper side out for best results on rolling yards ROFL.
asus mobo
Ati 9800XT 256meg

JEALOUS? U SHOULD BE MINES BETTER
Old 10-31-2004, 12:21 PM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

just has some at my door... little punks... anyways happy halloween
Old 10-31-2004, 12:25 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

Quote:
Originally posted by E.D.G.E
OMG! My uncle and I scared the LIVING SH*T OUTA SOME KIDS TONIGHT!! This is how it works and how we did it, don't go taking any of our ideas though

2 Weeks ago my uncle started on his project. He wanted his house to be the freakiest in the neighborhood. My uncle is very skilled in mechanic and electronic work so, he decided to rig up a boombox that will play Halloween tracks/sound effects with a controler. He used a RC Car Radio as his controler and rigged up the best Halloween "jokebox" ever.

Halloween Night

We took my little cousin trick-or-treating for about and hour which was basicly a waste. Hardly any of the houses we went to had their lights on. We hit up maybe 6-12 houses. With that being said, he got a pretty good amount of candy for 6-12 houses. Later that night, 3 kids, they had to of been 14, 15, or 16, walked by the creek (where the "Halloween Jokebox" was set) where we were sitting. When they walked by the creek, I BLASTED the boombox as high as the volume would go. The three kids stopped for maybe 1/5 a second, turned around and took off running up the street! A few minutes later they came back. We were ready for them again. As they got closer I heard one of them say "Let's walk on the other side of the street...", so they did. (the creek runs under the road and out to the other side of the road, so the sound effects echo through the creek) When they got close enough, my uncle cranked the sound effects up LOUD again. They took off running up the other end of the street, again! LMFAO! My uncle and I looked at eachother and started busting out laughing, I was almost in tears I was laughing so hard. My mom then walked up to us and said "They have to come back." Just about 10-15 minutes later, they came walking back as if they didn't think we would do it again. They, again, walked on the other side of the street. This time, the sound effects were perfect. The sound effects were of a person sharpening a knife and laughing while 2 or 3 girls screamed in the background. My uncle had the Radio again, he cranked the sound up as loud as it could possibly go and made the lights flash too. The 3 kids took off running, again, faster than I had ever seen anyone run in my life. LMFAO!!!! We waited a few minutes later and they didn't come back. So, my mom, dad, and I decided to go back home since it was getting late. When we got home, we got a phone call from my aunt saying that the 3 kids came back to the house with 2 of their cousins wanting to see and hear the sound effects again.

All in all, it was the best Halloween that I've had in my life.

Happy Halloween!
and i thought i was bad lmao..
Old 10-31-2004, 12:42 PM
Skin is offline Skin

Quote:
Originally posted by KILLAR_KI
lol, here in australia, we dont go trick-or-treating we EGG peoples houses, or sometimes throw bricks, it depends who u wanna throw it at im going egging LOL..
i did that last week with eggs and a paintball gun on car windows.........

Old 10-31-2004, 01:35 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

Quote:
Originally posted by Skin
i did that last week with eggs and a paintball gun on car windows.........

lol, cant tell u what they do in northern ireland but u can take a guess lol
Old 10-31-2004, 02:01 PM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

ohh northern ireland. shouldnt think its too pretty up there lol. i aint done anything this year but next year... EGGING! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned
Old 10-31-2004, 03:01 PM
Skin is offline Skin

egging is overrated lol its not even that fun unless you break something

Old 10-31-2004, 04:15 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
i got a pit dig-up and it 2ft deep and 6ft long 3ft wide and got some dry ice & two 1-gl Buckets water to use. going to lay in it cover with red past and black coil going to ware some old rags and 2gal of raspberry over the rags. can't wait to see the kids faces there is all so going to be a head stone toboot. it from the old Medwest western days. got it last year. and going using some ash add to the look.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 11-01-2004, 11:39 AM
BOne is offline BOne

Send a message via ICQ to BOne Send a message via Yahoo to BOne
bone says...yeah yeah bahh humbug
Old 11-01-2004, 07:57 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will last night 3 kids fall backward and 1 girl passout, a mother she of 2 kids fainted and the father luagh like hell at her. will we put out 40-50.00 candy for the kids.

it was a blast. did have one kid got the living hell score out of him so bad, he came back try to get even only my buddy got him again when the kid was not looking he ran up and pick the kid up, oh boy. wish i had it Video tap it all.

serve about 60-80 kids who came to the house.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 11-01-2004, 09:23 PM
Lakie is offline Lakie

a couple of years bak the family rented a warhouse in the idustrial district if adelaide and set up a haunted warehouse, the kids were scared enough by the time they got there (being the industrial area - can spook kids). Was a long walkthrough (about 40 minutes if you went at a reasonable pace). My favourite prank was the emergency evacuation at closing time.

We rang out a shotgun going off noise through the PA system, lights and police strobes would suddenly come on (very bright and blinded many temp. because it was usually dark). and started a emergency evacuation statement through the PA system. Fooled everyone.