Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 12-20-2005, 09:42 AM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Bush and Within US boundaries spy ...

Interestingly no one posted on this topic. I wonder why!

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 12-20-2005, 08:28 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

on the spying on the telephone, what they dont tell you is that this has adverted some major attacks that they was planning.
it dont bother me if they tap my phone, i talk on the phone around once or twice a year anyway.
and they say it is all bush spying on the people and their phone calls, the truth is the government has been spying on the general public since the cold war.
thats one reason that the government likes you to do everything thru a creditcard, or some other type of code system, for everytime you swipe that card it is loged, what you bought, how much you bought, where you bought it etc.

and just ya wait and see if they dont phase out the dollar all together,, and make everything to where you have to have a code, thats what the deal is with the installation of these personal id cards in the elementry schools are, if ya dont want to bring your own lunch you will have to have this card inorder to by a school lunch, break etc.
it is to get the youngsters used to the idea of having a code to by or sell, so that their transactions can be monotered and catloged and assesed for threat level.
thats also what the national id card is all about, iit will have a code strip on it just like the credit card and the driver license cards, and will have all of your information on it, date of birth, age, hight, vital statistics,address, etc.
it will also take the place of the drivers licence.
your papers please Comerade.
Old 12-20-2005, 08:39 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
The World is Yours! Say goodnight to the bad guy! lmao

All I've got in this World is my balls and my word. And I don't breakem for nobody!

I know they are out there and all around. But I'm not Tony Montana!

Seriously, I'm not thrilled about it nor the Patriot Act. It's just a cover up for all the failures of intelligence over the past several decades. Seems desperate to me. A damn shame really.

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 12-20-2005, 10:23 PM
Erik is offline Erik

I'm have to talk about this...

Pres. Bush screwed up...he took our rights and wiped his big texas ass with them. I hate myself for voting for that man...never again will I vote for a Bush. He is a joke. He did it in the best interest for Americans to protect us...right how many terrorists attacks did they stop by doing this? Why didnt terrorists attack yesterday or the day before? Think they just pick trendy dates like 911 or holidays...no. H

I think it's about time to remove him.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:33 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

eek

I truly doubt there is an honest politician left any where in the world, indeed I doubt that if there were an honest politician he wouldn't last five minutes in the arena that's called politics!

Regards
Old 12-21-2005, 09:38 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Plain

As a codicil to my above post I may add I doubt there has ever been an honest politician in the entire history of the world.

They, the politicians that is, may start out with the intention to work hard and change the world but along the way I believe, (as with so many people in all walks of life), they become corrupted by the many temptations along their path and money will always corrupt those who desire it so we have what we have or perhaps we just get the politicians we deserve?

Regards
Old 12-21-2005, 12:31 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
the phone line been will known be unsecure anyways, even in the 70s we were told it is unsecure line to talk to others.

any one can be listing to you and others.

don't think it big news old news i think it is more like.

so big brother is listing to us all, if your marry and have a girl on the side so what thats not what they are looking for, but still how many times have they listing to other making sex call? and wasted tax payers money.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 12-21-2005, 01:24 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

ya can listen on phone calls with a scanner, the 900mhz cordless phones have a range of around 100 or so feet but ya can pic up a conversation at over a mile away,
i used to take the little walki talkies that was close to the frequency and adjust them and make the phon in our house ring, would make me mom so mad, lol
Old 12-21-2005, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP ™
so big brother is listing to us all, if your marry and have a girl on the side so what thats not what they are looking for, but still how many times have they listing to other making sex call? and wasted tax payers money.

Bet they get nice nights and weekend deals

Quote:
Old 12-21-2005, 08:13 PM
Rampage. is offline Rampage.
Rampage

Send a message via AIM to Rampage.
i hope he gets impeached, that will be the best day under his term, and last. Then we will have mr cheney! yay, but he'll eventually die.

Old 12-21-2005, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MuffinMan
i hope he gets impeached, that will be the best day under his term, and last. Then we will have mr cheney! yay, but he'll eventually die.
Not if they pass him by an EMF machine first

Quote:
Old 12-21-2005, 08:38 PM
Dr. Bullet is offline Dr. Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Dr. Bullet
Quote:
Originally posted by MuffinMan
Just because he's impeached doesn't mean he is removed from office. Clinton was impeached, but finished his term

Not to excuse him for anything, because it is quite awful, but it's not like he signed an executive order putting all this into stone of his own accord. Sure, he signed it into law, but bills can't even get to his office for his Hancock until passed by the House and Senate. Before you get all up in arms about the prez and how awful he is, take a peek at your Congressmen and Senators and see if they're representing you. I guarantee that a phone call or letter to their office will do more than a rant about the president on some website. If you're really that worried, take part in government and make sure that legislation never even reaches the Oval Office...
Old 12-21-2005, 09:53 PM
Rampage. is offline Rampage.
Rampage

Send a message via AIM to Rampage.
yes i know what impeached mean, its the process of removal, but i am hoping he is removed from office, republicians tend to screw up things anyways

Old 12-22-2005, 05:56 PM

By impeach I meant REMOVE, BAN, and PRONOUNCED MENTALLY UNABLE to make sound governing decisions for the people of the country.

I know Dubbya is not even the brains behind this operation. I actually meaning to drag Rumsfield, Cheney, and Condi through some mud. Stupid straight faced lieing SOBs.

Quote: