Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 09-10-2007, 02:12 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Night

Lol just want to share this but, the day before yesterday, at night, after I went for a shower, I was brushing my teeth, and basically I heard a few things (first it sounded like the TV was on when it wasn't). Then I heard a few more weird things, and then, I just continued brushing my teeth...

Then suddenly, I was staring at the door (it's like five metres away from the bathroom area), and I saw the door knob, and heard it turn three times... And it couldn't be the wind - trust me. It sounded as if in a way a human would turn a door knob...

The window was right next to it but it was pitch black and I couldn't see cr*p out the window, and the windows were fogged up unfortunately...

Then I just stayed the standing still...

And yesterday, I heard the biggest noises a possum could ever make at night...

Well, it might've not been a human I guess - they wouldn't dare try and rob the house when the light was on right next to the door...

And I just had watched the start of Scream 2 on that same night too lol... Too bad mum made me turn the TV off... (and she was asleep at the time so I was alone... hehe).

Anyone wanna share their "scary" nights lol?

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 09-10-2007, 03:07 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

is your toothpast made in china? lol, might be tainted with antifreeze.

and some1 would dare to rob if the light is on, if theyll rob a store full of people in the daytime thell have no problem there,

[edited out too much]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-10-2007 at 06:16 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:04 PM
JonM is offline JonM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mauser 98K
is your toothpast made in china? lol, might be tainted with antifreeze.

and some1 would dare to rob if the light is on, if theyll rob a store full of people in the daytime thell have no problem there,

[edited out to much]

where in the world do you think of these things? lol...

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-10-2007 at 06:16 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:20 PM
Spazz is offline Spazz

Send a message via AIM to Spazz
That's only Voodoo trying to rape you.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:24 PM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

and the rest of your family
Old 09-10-2007, 04:53 PM

run chrispy run, lol

was around about 5yr old and i got up to go to the bathroom 1 nite, i walked out into the hallway and i could swear i saw a greenish tinted person shaped vapor standing in the hallway, i just turned around and walked back into my room ,lol

Quote:
Originally posted by JonM
where in the world do you think of these things? lol...
i read military manuals, reading the MOUT at the moment, Military Operations on Urbanized Terrain, book was written in the 80s but still a good read, and i learned some by experimentation.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:55 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
chrispy
was there anything broken window / door or open window in the house?

if not your nerve getting to you is all.

all so has there been any trouble your part of the country! were family's found dead in their household?
================================
Mauser 98K

lets not start tell people/kids how to make home made weapons here ok

i don't tell people how to make a simulator (training aid) nuclear bomb and not going to ether. it would level 6 city blocks.

its soo easy to make it too. but its not safe for people/kids ether....some people could take it and go crazy with it.

beside we may get sue for it as will.

other site can talk about and tell all about it, but we go by a higher stander here
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-10-2007 at 06:35 PM.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:19 AM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
lol early this morning around 4-5am i was sleeping and a storm came through, i heard the loudest band ever from the storm sounding like a car blew up, i looked outside and my dad's car lights are on and i was like wtf did the storm do that then i saw my dad pull away for work lol

that scared me lol

Old 09-11-2007, 09:33 AM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

Lived in a haunted house before. Fair dinkum stuff.

In the Northern Territory, there is this massive rural area that people inhabit. Houses are so far apart that it takes something like half an hour before you reach the next driveway. And in-between was miles upon miles of thick bush.

This house we lived at was pretty big, rectangular in shape, the loungeroom and kitchen were joined (and was one freakin' huge room). The corridor led off to the rooms, my room first, then bathroom, then sister's room, then mum's room and the computer room at the end. The loungeroom was a scary place to be at night, since it had barely any walls and instead was just made up of huge windows and slider doors. Outside was a massive lawn, and beyond that the wall of trees that went on forever.

All this in mind, we were told that a little girl had sadly been murdered at this house long ago.

Wierd stuff began one night when a friend was staying the night. My room was too small to accomodate two people, so we were out in the loungeroom, a couch to each of us. When morning came, a ceiling lightbulb had somehow unscrewed itself and smashed onto the ground, only a metre from the couches. As you can imagine, nothing BUT a person could unscrew a lightbulb. This happened during the night and yet, we heard no shatter.

Some nights, we would hear our kitchen-ware (pots, pans etc) going absolutely berserk. Like as if someone was just rummaging through our cupboards. We would rush out trying to catch someone, but nothing was out of place, and the noises stopped when we came into the kitchen. It would be strange that someone would break into a house in the middle of nowhere just to mess up our kitchen...

My sister would often catch half-glimpsed figures in the reflections of glass. We never did, but my sister refused to look at any windows.

The cherry ontop of the cake happened to me.

My room was...pretty darn dodgy, i slept on a mattress on the floor, with a clothes draw on my left and a big cupboard on the right, with a window directly facing me on the opposite wall. One night while I was fast asleep, something entered my room. It was pitch black except for the slight glow coming from the window. I could feel its presence, i dared not move. It called my name "Tom", then i felt a hand grab my hair, then slam my head into the wall behind me.

I woke up with a cracking headache and a strange memory that seemed too real to be true.

Believe what you want, but i'm not making this up. There are things in this universe that, no matter how hard we try, we can never explain.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:36 AM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
so where did u copy this from??

lol j/k I would be scared as s***

Old 09-11-2007, 09:40 AM

Like i said, believe what you want to believe, but what happened at that house six years ago really did happen.
Old 09-11-2007, 01:55 PM

I don't reckon this house was haunted, nor my toothpaste got antifreeze, lol. It was probably the odd possum or something for me. Seriously, I never expected them to be THAT loud outside the house. It sounded as if some overweight human started stomping on the roof.

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 09-11-2007, 03:19 PM

================================
Mauser 98K

lets not start tell people/kids how to make home made weapons here ok

i don't tell people how to make a simulator (training aid) nuclear bomb and not going to ether. it would level 6 city blocks.

its soo easy to make it too. but its not safe for people/kids ether....some people could take it and go crazy with it.

beside we may get sue for it as will.

other site can talk about and tell all about it, but we go by a higher stander here [/B][/QUOTE]

crap, sorry cheif, i didnt think about it, was just trying to help him defend himself, forgot about the liability issues today and no1 being responsable for their own actions anymore, i know better now.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:56 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will you ok
but we have to think before we say something that can backfire thats all.

as they say there is a two edge sword can go both ways.

as for the nuclear item me i was clear by CIA, And the FBI top security back ground, it was the coldwar era and i was getting into it deep trying to learn every thing i could about the old USSR Nuclear weapon to disarm them and training aids! so (my unit) we get be ready for the real thing for my unit at that time era.

i trun them sub-course over after i was done using them and sent in the test sheets, the booklets i burn them so no one could use the information in a bad way. by the way i do remember my test i score 91% on the test gone on to the next level of sub-course. i could not even tell any one what sub-course i taken back then. need to know type of thing.

in the service sub-course are a great way to learn and get points as will with ranks background. going infront a broad of members E-8 & E-9 who look over your records see what you been doing and know you better.

something KB may like to look into Sub-course to take check it with your learning center on subcourses to take.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 09-11-2007, 11:11 PM

going a bit off topic there Chief.
Old 09-12-2007, 12:24 AM
JonM is offline JonM

Quote:
Originally posted by Grenademan
going a bit off topic there Chief.
and your completely off topic in saying chief is on topic with no actual content following the topic in your own post .

as for me, my grandmas house is the worse. i swear to god people run some sort of drug trafficking thing through her house, because i always think i hear foot steps when she's not there, or i hear noises, like people talking. freaks me out badd.
Old 09-12-2007, 12:46 AM

I heard something on a programme saying something like 1 in 4 houses (or maybe more than 4) are haunted or have been haunted in Britain/UK. You blokes take it easy over there...

Chris
Old 09-12-2007, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JonM
and your completely off topic in saying chief is on topic with no actual content following the topic in your own post .
Yeah, so? The hell do you want me to say? "Chief, you're off topic. In other news, i got attacked by a leaf just moments ago..."
Old 09-12-2007, 10:22 AM
.enfo. is offline .enfo.

Send a message via ICQ to .enfo.
Quote:
Originally posted by Chrispy
I heard something on a programme saying something like 1 in 4 houses (or maybe more than 4) are haunted or have been haunted in Britain/UK. You blokes take it easy over there...

Chris
hmm, I've only lived in one house all my life, no signs of being haunted, hooray!
though when watching TV programs on the subject I get a little jittery and take everything unexplained and think it's something haunted >.<.

Supporter > < Supporter
Quote:
Originally posted by A TIN OF GAS
enfo... u suck!

p.s. love ya really enfo
Old 09-12-2007, 01:09 PM
JonM is offline JonM

Quote:
Originally posted by Grenademan
Yeah, so? The hell do you want me to say? "Chief, you're off topic. In other news, i got attacked by a leaf just moments ago..."
All I'm saying is no one made you moderator. And maybe you didn't really need to say anything.