Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 06-22-2006, 08:28 AM
bono is offline bono

shooting under water

hi was wondering if any1 could help me. i was playing on a server and a guy was accused of shooting under water. he didnt deny this and said it was a glitch not a cheat. he says that u go into the water so far then left lean and ur gun will shoot under water. i have tried this and it doesnt work for me so was wondering what ur thoughts on it are. is it a glitch or was he cheating?
Old 06-22-2006, 08:32 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
as far as i'm concerned most glitches are cheats.

he has an advantage over anyone not using the same glitch? = cheat.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:44 AM
HellBoy is offline HellBoy

Send a message via ICQ to HellBoy
Nor will we confirm for you one way or another whether any of these foolish glitches works.

Old 06-22-2006, 10:50 AM
bono is offline bono

think u r both missing the point. i only want to know if it is a cheat or a glitch, not so that i can use it but so i can then say without doubt to the person who was using it that he is a cheat and not have him coming of with the sorry excuse that it is a glitch.
Old 06-22-2006, 11:36 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
its a glitch all should report people in when they use a glitch so they get banned for cheating in Novaworld stats server, Novalogic still ban players for ether flaming/spamming the text field others things as will or cheating, using glitch in their servers.

public servers up to the host if they ban them or not. most will do it right off the back if they find out of it.

go to Novaworld.com log-in your account then use players search option look up said player, there be a report option there thats when you use it. fill out the forum then submit it.

we don't need to talk about glitch in the games or cheats ok. nor do we need to point them out to others as will

if a person say is leaning left or right near a wall/builden and shots from there or even running its not a glitch Novalogic, inc has rule on this as not being a glitch or a cheat......even if some players hate it thats the way the game is made no players be banned for leaning in the game other then using leaning in some other manner is a whole new way leaning in the waters is off limited report them in asap
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 06-22-2006 at 11:48 AM.
Old 06-22-2006, 12:04 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

its a glitch, just like left lean..

cheating is when ur using a 3rd party program, glitching is using advantage of the games faults
Old 06-22-2006, 01:33 PM

Cheating = Downloadable talent
Glitching = Using Nova's bad programming to your advantage.

Old 06-23-2006, 09:15 AM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
Quote:
Originally posted by HellBoy

Glitching = Using Nova's bad programming to your advantage.
Well please recode the game for us then......

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 06-23-2006, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by katana*GFR*
Well please recode the game for us then......
I'll do you one better. I'll move onto another game. Thanks for the advice though.

Old 06-23-2006, 04:37 PM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
Your Welcome, glad i helped you over to another game with bugs and glitches into it also.

Its just the reality, no game can be made perfect, people always will find flaws in the game, wether it is the gameplay, coding or imaging.

I really dont get it why people are always b*****ing about the fact that there are glitches in the game, it always has been in it and it will always be, perfect games are just a fantasy.

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 06-23-2006, 04:47 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will i got DF:BHD day one i play it seem i gone to a hill top away out dang would you know i lay down to snipe had no clue i was in a terrain glitch at all, some freak started to cry hey you glitching. talk about being totally clueless what the hell he was talking about, after playing the game i seen other doing it. a bad spot were the charter whole body be under the terrain skin. live and learn
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 07-14-2006, 04:03 AM
-TD-PRTEAM is offline -TD-PRTEAM

This is the easiest way to look at it

If you do something to give yourself an unfair advantage over the oposition, it is a cheat.
Old 07-14-2006, 12:33 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

why did up a month old thread? lol
Old 07-18-2006, 12:40 AM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Quote:
Originally posted by bono
hi was wondering if any1 could help me. i was playing on a server and a guy was accused of shooting under water. he didnt deny this and said it was a glitch not a cheat. he says that u go into the water so far then left lean and ur gun will shoot under water. i have tried this and it doesnt work for me so was wondering what ur thoughts on it are. is it a glitch or was he cheating?
If you are on a ladder underwater then yes its possible to shoot people and its considered a glitch to do so.Now if hes just siiting underwater or abe to shoot through water then he has to be using a cheat.

Quote:
Originally posted by BB
its a glitch, just like left lean..

cheating is when ur using a 3rd party program, glitching is using advantage of the games faults

BB im glad someone else agrees left lean is a glitch!Wish Nova would get that through there head.How shooting underwater is a glitch and left leaning where you cant be killed not, im lost.

Many say its not cause Nova says so, and i tell them Novas a bunch of retards.Like the moron who claims that cheats and glitches are the same but really there not but both bannable.

A glitch is a in game problem that allows you to do things at an advantage that werent meant to do.

A Trainer/Cheat is something made out of game and used to add on to the game to get special abilities that arent what the designer allowed for the game.

The difference between them are when you glitch you cant use a 50 cal in your hand,you cant fly in the air,you cant autotarget everyone!

Main point is there both banable and considered unfair.I rather someone be a glitcher than a cheater.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 08-28-2006, 08:12 AM
Lip A Girl is offline Lip A Girl

If your on tope of the water you can just go under a tad and shoot under water i do it some time
yes it a glitch you cant help it

Im Wondering Why Thease Events Happen To Me And My Mate We Need Help.