Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 11-10-2006, 07:01 PM
Chels is offline Chels

Hey guys.

Hey it has been awhile omg.
I don't know my last time here lol.

Well just wanted to see how the family was doing

I have been away yeah, the army has been screwing us like never before. I spent all my school vacation that was supposed to be the senior vacation like graduation vacation get my drift lol I was planning on parties and stuff, but instead we went to tennessee and mississippi and kentucky and so on. To visit my dad while the army screwed us over. Then the army at Fort Campbell lied to our govenor saying my dad was with them getting fixed but instead he was with us the whole time.

I have been going to counseling for personal reasons, and they have me on prozac which has been helping alot.The problem is I keep forgetting things lately which hasn't helped because if I forget something my mother thinks I use it as an excuse to not help her with the porch.

Oh and we are getting a hottub! We just built a small deck in the fenced yard and stairs going onto it from the porch, it should be here next week .

Other then that I really don't remember much that has happend lately. My dad is now back home and getting treatment here. They say hes got PTSD, and TBI(Traumatic Brain Injury). What is so scary about this is one night when we were in Tennessee we stayed in a hotel and in seperate rooms, mom and dad shared a room beside my sisters and I. One night I heard this "IS THE FUZE LIT" and I went to my moms room and he was sitting up in a nightmare and my mom holding him and his heart was racing. I started crying it was so scary.

Well I am done blabbering lol.
I am not sure how often I will get to a computer but just thought I would check in

Somewhere between the Laughing for no reason
pointless arguments, long talks, ...<3
and always making fun of each other i fell for you

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i wanna spank Tril.
Old 11-10-2006, 07:34 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Hey! Thought you escaped with Troy lol.

Well, it's great to have an ol' member back at the HQ.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 11-10-2006, 08:34 PM
Chels is offline Chels

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris_OJB_DF645
Hey! Thought you escaped with Troy lol.

Well, it's great to have an ol' member back at the HQ.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Wow That is a name I haven't seen in awhile lmao "Troy" Haven't heard from him for a long time.

Quote:
i wanna spank Tril.
Old 11-11-2006, 09:39 AM
the Medic™ is offline the Medic™

killed any birds latley?
wellcome back. =D

robot out-
lol
Old 11-11-2006, 11:46 AM
Terry is offline Terry

hey ho stranger. hope everything goes well for ya good to see you back again

-----
GIFTS - X
Old 11-11-2006, 12:33 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

KAT! good to hear from ya, i miss ya here.
Old 11-11-2006, 12:59 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

hey m8, nice 2 c u around
Old 11-11-2006, 01:50 PM
Chels is offline Chels

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome NO NO medic no birds lol
I broke my growth plate in my ankle and it healed wrong so I walk limp on it lol thanks to soccer varsity :P mind you lol.

Quote:
i wanna spank Tril.
Old 11-12-2006, 01:27 AM
Terry is offline Terry

ouch, sounds painfull =P "growth plate"? that mean your always gonna stay short? =D

-----
GIFTS - X
Old 11-12-2006, 01:36 AM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
hey kat glad to see you around. hope your dad pulls through alot of us here have the same problem. i had to see someone about it last time i came back hopefuly i won't have to this time.

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis
Old 11-12-2006, 02:06 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
the Kát™

good to see you back, i know your father never be the same but let hope he get better soon and mostly normal as he can get.

sorry to hear about your father, and the US-Army were never the best when it come to family it all show boat talk and no action.

will my best wishing for your family and you as will.

think people in the army like to cover their backs and say anything to get it over with or out of their hair
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 11-12-2006, 08:42 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Welcome back Kat! It's been quiet without you! And alot less of the female tuch. So it's good that your back and sorry to hear about your dad and the need for prozac! I hope you stay and post alot more now!

My photography website

Old 11-12-2006, 09:26 AM
Chels is offline Chels

Thanks guys

Yeah thanks alot tez! lol
No I won't stay short that's for sure argh! lol

Yeah my dad will NEVER be the same, and what is so depressing is the army doesn't care to help, until we got the state involved. He was going to that big hospital in Washington I forgot the name but a huge hospital. But they said "No he needs to see his family" so that helped and now our VA is finally helping us.

He started playing that Warhammer 40k over in iraq, painting models and stuff. He got his whole section into playing them, just last night he had a bunch of guys over that were in iraq with him to play a 5 on 5 warhammer 40k and I have never seen him happier since he has been home. So I think the more time he spends around friends that went through what he did the better off he will be.

Killerbee I am proud of you and what you are doing. To have to go through this as a family is hard but as a soldier it must be horrible.

Ever heard that new song
Darryl Worley - I just came back from a war

I love that song, I heard it the first time driving home with my dad in the seat beside me and he was ready to cry and I was like almost driving off the side of the road lol.

OH Thats another problem he has, when we were in NJ at Fort Dix we would go see him and bring him out to eat and stuff and he was so terrified by the traffic and he was like trying to climb into the drivers seat and holding the door and stuff, and if you drive to close to the edge of the road he gets tight and scared it's so sad!

What I noticed to, when I was young and saw dad with his friends they always shook hands. Now everytime he sees a buddy of his they are giving hugs, it's so sweet and sad at the same time.

Quote:
i wanna spank Tril.
Old 11-12-2006, 10:52 AM
Terry is offline Terry

really sorry to hear about your dad chels... obviously gonna be important for him to keep his army bud close

-----
GIFTS - X
Old 11-12-2006, 11:02 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

"OH Thats another problem he has, when we were in NJ at Fort Dix we would go see him and bring him out to eat and stuff and he was so terrified by the traffic and he was like trying to climb into the drivers seat and holding the door and stuff, and if you drive to close to the edge of the road he gets tight and scared it's so sad!"

Yeah that got to be hard! I heared some Swedish soldiers from Bonsia talk about the issues they had at home. Everytime a bus hit the breaks they automaticly hit the ground and shouted "INCOMING!", didn't matter if they ware in a mall or on the street.

My photography website