Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 07-05-2006, 06:38 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

Angry aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggg

to whom it my consern.

i dont give a crap anymore, some1 should have said this a long time ago, i am tired of the world as it is and as it will be.

the 1 thing in this world that i love
the most is freedom.

freedom to be able to speak ya mind without some one who doesnt care about what any1 thinks unless it agrees with what they belive screwing with ya.

must be nice to live in a world where
everything is givin to ya on a platter.

must be nice to live in a world where ya always get your way.

must be nice to live in a world where every1 can have an opinion as long as it agrees with your opinion.

must be nice to live in a world that is perfect and where no1 will say anything because they are afraid of offending you, you bloody tyrant.

must be nice to live in a world where if some1s opinion isnt in acordance with your own beliefs you can erase what they said.

why cant i have an opinion? why cant i voice what i belive? why is it everytime some1 voices an opinion that makes any sence it is automaticly erased?

**** offending people.
if they are offended by words then they are freking wusses and desreve to be flogged, that is my opinion.

i am tired of taking bull**** from people that think they are better than me,
NO1 IS BETTER THAN ANY1.

these words here are also my opinion and if i must fight inorder to voice my opinion i will.

and if i get banned because of my opinion then shame on you tyrant, destroyier of freedoms, and saying some1 cant say what they belive or punishing some1 because of voicing what they belive is infringing the freedom of speach, and any infringment on any right is legaly considered as treason aganst the Constitution of the United States.

and if i must give up the ability to post or visit here inorder to speak my mind and exersise my rights given to my NOT BY THE GOVERNMENT but by god himself then i will gladly give it up.

i am tired of sitting in the shadows while more and more of our freedoms are taken away just to keep from offending some dumbass who should have been a stain on the carpet rather than a child, freedoms taken little by little ither by the government or by individual traitors living in our own homes or neighborhoods.

if people arnt pissed off by what is happening then shame on them, they will be the ones that are left wondering wtf happened to their freedom that they took for granted
but i am done, finished, sitting idly by while my freedom is being dragged thru the dirt just to suit some one who hates freedom.

thats it im done, and if i get kicked then remember these words for a few short years from now, sooner than you might think, what i have said here might be illeagle.

so ban me, kick me,erase my opinion, send me on a little vacation, for in so doing you make my point.
Old 07-05-2006, 07:06 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Who was making you angry in the first place?

Man, that was damn high-level material.

In the US you have the right to protest. So you should get a couple of guys to start off with and make pickett signs. (No offense, just saying do that if you want to take it up a notch with the government the do so by all means.)

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 07-06-2006, 02:10 AM
Rampage. is offline Rampage.
Rampage

Send a message via AIM to Rampage.
I found mulitple spelling errors in what you wrote, here I corrected them for you, it looks as if you were drunk while typing it up.

---

To whom it may concern.

I don't give a crap anymore, someone should have said this a long time ago, I am tired of the world as it is and as it will be.

The one thing in this world that I love the most is freedom.

(I'm confused on how to edit this one) Freedom to be able to speak your mind without some one who doesn't care about what anyone thinks, unless it agrees with what they believe screwing with ya.

Must be nice to live in a world where everything is givin to you on a platter.

Must be nice to live in a world where you always get your way.

Must be nice to live in a world where everyone can have an opinion as long as it agrees with your opinion.

Must be nice to live in a world that is perfect and where no one will say anything because they are afraid of offending you,that would make you a tyrant.

Must be nice to live in a world where if someone opinion isn't in accordance with your own beliefs you can erase what they said.

Why can't I have an opinion? why can't I voice what I believe? why is it everytime someone voices an opinion that makes any sence it is automatically erased?

**** offending people. (Not to actually **** the person, as if to say **** Off)
If they are offended by words then they are freakin, or Freggin (Could have used **** also, ex. like above, but good choice in changing) wussies and deserved to be flogged, that is my opinion.

I am tired of taking bull**** from people that think they are better than me,
No one IS BETTER THAN anyone. (I disagree, your a grown man posting this on a forum with mostly teenage members)

These words here are also my opinion and if I must fight inorder to voice my opinion I will.

and If I get banned because of my opinion then shame on you tyrant, destroyer of freedoms, and saying someone can't say what they believe or punishing someone because of voicing what they believe is infringing the Freedom of Speech, and any infringment on any right is legally considered as treason aganist the Constitution of the United States.
(Also its common sence there is a right place and right time to voice your opinions, and that people have rights to certain things, because your on their property, and they have the right to remove you if needed to keep peace.)

and if I must give up the ability to post or visit here inorder to speak my mind and exercise my rights given to me NOT BY THE GOVERNMENT, but by God himself (If you think God gave them to you, why can't you remember to capatalize his name, he is a important figure to you, plus its argumenative that he exists, also may I remind you that you said the United Constitution above is what gave you this right.) Then I will gladly give it up.

I am tired of sitting in the shadows while more and more of our freedoms are taken away just to keep from offending some dumbass who should have been a stain on the carpet rather than a child, freedoms taken little by little ither by the government or by individual traitors living in our own homes or neighborhoods.

if people arnt pissed off by what is happening then shame on them, they will be the ones that are left wondering wtf happened to their freedom that they took for granted
but i am done, finished, sitting idly by while my freedom is being dragged thru the dirt just to suit some one who hates freedom.

Thats it im done, and if I get kicked, then remember these words for a few short years from now, sooner than you might think, what I have said here might be illeagle. (Yup, illeagle.)

So ban me, kick me, erase my opinion, send me on a little vacation, for in doing so you make my point. (Or the fact this could have been posted in spam?)

Old 07-06-2006, 09:06 AM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris_OJB_DF645
In the US you have the right to protest. So you should get a couple of guys to start off with and make pickett signs. (No offense, just saying do that if you want to take it up a notch with the government the do so by all means.)

isnt there a law or somthing that says that protests cant contain over 20 people, because it could possibly be a 'terrorist target'?

if thats true, then you obviously dont have the right to protest lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned
Old 07-06-2006, 09:51 AM
Rampage. is offline Rampage.
Rampage

Send a message via AIM to Rampage.
we have The Right to Protest in America, it's just the fact you have to do it in a reasonable fashion, I'm quite sure you can protest with more than twenty people, maybe after twenty people you need some sort of security there, such as a police officer, or something else which you see a lot during protests to keep the peace, but there has been addition to it where no one can protest 500 ft near a soldier funeral.

Old 07-06-2006, 11:58 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

i'm with ya Mauser...

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 07-06-2006, 03:07 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
I'm with you as well Mauser. We should actually not ban people, etc. on this forum because of their opinion, let their voice be heard for once.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 07-06-2006, 03:10 PM
Mstenger404 is offline Mstenger404

Send a message via MSN to Mstenger404
you mean the ones that got banned for flaming gays?

Intel Q9300 Quad~2.5Ghz
PALIT GTX570
ASUS GTX280 Dedicated PhysX
WD Velociraptor 300GB 10k RPM
WD Caviar Black 1TB 7,200 RPM
4GB Patriot DDR3 1333mhz
Intel BOXDX48BT2 X48
Corsair 1000Watt Modular PSU
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
ASUS VG238H 23" 120Hz 3D-Ready
Old 07-06-2006, 03:56 PM
DogSoldier~MLK~ is offline DogSoldier~MLK~

it is true that people should say what they feel as it is their opinion but try voicing your opinion in Britain and well u would probably be arrested. I mean i have an opinion on many things such as immigrants, and ppl who sit at home on the dole who are quite capable to work but choose to sponge off of other ppls TAX money which many ppl in this country work hard to lose and yet they sit on the dole taking every benefit that the government allows them to take, and it is the same with immigrants who come over and then get everything given to them on a silver platter an d the british get **** all from the government even though they are british citizens

__________________________________________________ _______

AMD Athlon 64 3000+
ASUS AMD 939 SKT K8S-MX
Windows XP SP2
2 x 512MB DDR400 PC3200
Ati Radeon HD 2400 XT 256MB
200GB Hard Drive
160GB Hard Drive
Akuma Case Silver
Old 07-06-2006, 09:12 PM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
im my opinion and this is just MINE is that people should not have all this freedom untill they see or experiance what most of the 3rd world or most other countrys haave when it comes to freedom to many people take for granted what we have here in the us or britian for that matter.

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis
Old 07-07-2006, 12:41 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
the only thing i like to know what got you so mad that you had to post this up

i agreed with them reason you stated only what got you tick off about?
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 07-07-2006, 12:45 AM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by Rampage.
we have The Right to Protest in America, it's just the fact you have to do it in a reasonable fashion, I'm quite sure you can protest with more than twenty people, maybe after twenty people you need some sort of security there, such as a police officer, or something else which you see a lot during protests to keep the peace, but there has been addition to it where no one can protest 500 ft near a soldier funeral.
some places a group or a person need to get the city ok to stand a Protest some city charge a fee do to if the have to have police in the are so it be safe for all.

most city hall handle this or court house to get the paper work done.
Old 07-08-2006, 07:02 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

im just naturally angry, lol.

Last edited by Mauser 98K; 07-08-2006 at 07:13 PM.
Old 07-08-2006, 10:25 PM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

did i miss something the two weeks i was gone?
Old 07-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris_OJB_DF645
I'm with you as well Mauser. We should actually not ban people, etc. on this forum because of their opinion, let their voice be heard for once.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
will if i remember the admin have banned people for what they said when they go beon the limit and leave their last post up unedited.

there is a limit as long as they don't cross the line they be fine most of the time the admin would give them a warning.

i give a fair warning thats all, but i have no control on banning members don't think i care to have that ether, i'll let the admin make the finnal judgement on that call.
Old 07-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Mstenger404 is offline Mstenger404

Send a message via MSN to Mstenger404
Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
will if i remember the admin have banned people for what they said when they go beon the limit and leave their last post up unedited.

there is a limit as long as they don't cross the line they be fine most of the time the admin would give them a warning.

i give a fair warning thats all, but i have no control on banning members don't think i care to have that ether, i'll let the admin make the finnal judgement on that call.
you mean like that one time you banned me?

Intel Q9300 Quad~2.5Ghz
PALIT GTX570
ASUS GTX280 Dedicated PhysX
WD Velociraptor 300GB 10k RPM
WD Caviar Black 1TB 7,200 RPM
4GB Patriot DDR3 1333mhz
Intel BOXDX48BT2 X48
Corsair 1000Watt Modular PSU
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
ASUS VG238H 23" 120Hz 3D-Ready
Old 07-27-2006, 10:07 AM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by Mstenger404
you mean like that one time you banned me?
if i banned you it was only in your dream, i not a god but a moderator only.

i may all so state i am the only staff/mod in this site now days as will. limited on what i can do.

i have a whole area in the forum for admin and staff/mod area all for me and the admin? gee no teamate (staff) to talk to other then admin.

there was another staff member who totally gone mad, he no more!

Scott was talking maybe upping my job state? but no then came of that ether.