Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 10-30-2006, 02:21 PM
Erik is offline Erik

Thanks Selina. I just take my educated approach aswell as my life experience lol
Old 10-30-2006, 03:52 PM
Selina is offline Selina

Lol. Im guessing the majority of people who have made the replies that i think aren't right, have not had a relationship before.

But im not going to start asking questions about people
Old 10-30-2006, 04:00 PM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
ohoh now im going to start beeing afraid...

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 10-30-2006, 04:28 PM
Selina is offline Selina

Katana!! I just saw what you wrote earlier! Lol
Old 10-30-2006, 11:01 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Wow... didn't know this thread would come out. I was about to fish for it to reply.

Okay, I'm gonna take Erik and Selina's advice after all this crap (eventually I will):

Okay, me and my friend Ants reckon my ''girlfriend'' has a period lol. She's been really sensitive lol..

E.g: I can't go near her now for some apparent reason, she pays no attention to me lol...
She's starting to grow on my friend lol... she's dumped everyone and now it was my turn; this is bigger than the rejection. The rejection was nothing lol. She's gonna dump my friend in the next months probably...

Okay, WTF do I do? No, really lol. I did have the sexy feeling (fun!) while it lasted Imao.

Oh, and me and my same friend were flirting with them just boost their asses up lol for the last time...

The most f**ked up time (kinda) was when we were playing tag lol. She was tug, then I told her to tig me, and she does it (with her bloody index finger Imao), and I start chasing what we call ''Video Game Agressor'' boy. Meh, couldn't get him lol.

Okay, no hard comments, just a quick and brief answer.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 10-30-2006, 11:30 PM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

Well if they're gonna play hard to get, then let em! Just dont worry about these things, you're too young. Just focus on enjoying yourself as a kid.

Oh how i miss those days....
Old 10-31-2006, 03:48 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
look Chris be the best friend's with her is the best thing, she still feeling around! if your on the side line you be there when she needs some one 7/24.

maybe time will tell she may go after you on her own, she has a life too, let her think about it (a year or two) and maybe it hit her you always been there for her! that all it takes.

be her best friend and stop thinking of making her your girl friend if you think to much about it and bug her to much she may start to hate you for it and totally stop being around to totally.

best give up on her being your's girlfriend for now, as for the other boys going after her that will happen get use to it! feel for her is the best you can do.

your Buddy's get hurt for it then it their fault they do know you have a thing for her oh sorry its a small island right not many girls to go around.

key> be her best friend let time take it toll.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 10-31-2006, 10:57 PM
Erik is offline Erik

Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
...key> be her best friend let time take it toll.
Thats what Im doing now to try and get her back...Chief is a smart man...although I knew the key already hes a good leader. I say Cheif for Admin...screw Mod.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:57 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Chris from experience im 18 and went through quite a few girls.I have about 5 i have been dieng to go out with since middle school.Who knows you 2 might run into each other later in life and she says" Hey arent you Chris that guy who asked me out long ago" and your like "YEA!" Then she decides she wants to finally get to know you and just Maybe let you plow her as you say.I mean who knows it could happen, its one of my future wishes to hook up with one of my biggest crushes.

I do tell you this i have seen some very unlucky people but all of a sudden they decide to go join Football and so on, then they have like 20 hot girls all over them lol.

Ive had girls i fell in love with so bad i wondered why they dated everyone around me but me, i mean were talking about some ugly people, i feel insulted lmfao.

Anyways just let her know how you feel and then just let her go.

I wonder myself about the girls that tell you they might hook up later with you, but what worries me that i try to tell them, what if there is no later?

Anyways i hope your luck goes up some soon.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 11-03-2006, 02:42 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by Erik
Thats what Im doing now to try and get her back...Chief is a smart man...although I knew the key already hes a good leader. I say Cheif for Admin...screw Mod.
thxs but time will show better that way
Old 11-03-2006, 02:57 PM

Imao, wonder why.

My friend Cole said that he overheard her saying that she'd go out with me but Zeke would be jealous.

And Zeke is a fella I really hate lol. If I ever get a chance to punch his ass, I will.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 11-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Ignore her girls hate being ignored! I think it makes them want you more -- depending on the situation.

Disclaimer:
DO NOT ASSUME THIS ALWAYS WORKS, ALWAYS WEAR A NUT CUP.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 11-03-2006, 05:42 PM
Erik is offline Erik

I would just punch his face...not his ass Yeah you could ignore her...
Old 11-03-2006, 06:07 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
Ignore her girls hate being ignored! I think it makes them want you more -- depending on the situation.

Disclaimer:
DO NOT ASSUME THIS ALWAYS WORKS, ALWAYS WEAR A NUT CUP.
true, im lucky i dont get kicked/punched in that area, i just get the elbow between the shoulder blades.. lol, less painful..
Old 11-03-2006, 06:17 PM

If you're ever gonna get someone in the nuts, knee the nuts, not kick 'em.
Otherwise the sperm...

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Old 11-10-2006, 12:01 AM

LOL this happened today (Friday 10th November 2006):

Basically today we were split up into groups to do writing. That girl I liked was with my ''friend enemy'' Zeke; he's half idiot half wannabe. Basically me, my friend Jake, and two little kids were in a group.

We weren't jealous but since we hated Zeke we started to ''compliment'' him by showing him the thumbs up. He kinda had the baring teeth laugh lol. Then we showed him the ''sex move'' to reference s*xing Jade (the girl I liked). Imao, she saw me and Jake do it the second time and got angry lol.

Then at interval, Zeke's like ''Chris, you masturbater!'' I'm like ''I ain't a masturbater, I'm a debatermastur!'' (We were in class and Jade was down the bottom; we were above up the stairs.)
She started to curse at me and start saying that she'll bring her dad over. I just knew now that I ignored her lol. So I took Scott's advice without knowing (I think...).

Then Zeke is like ''She's got an internal loop.'' And I started cracking up like hell! (He really meant she keeps talking on and on... I had got the wrong message about her etc!)
Then she starts cursing at me still. I laughed lol. Then since Zeke is the immature himself, we started doing the immaturity too. Me and Jake were like ''Did you root her?'' (Referencing a phrase offBro'Town.) And ''What does ''root'' mean?'' (Referencing Victoria in the last episode of Season Three.)
We were cracking up so much lol!

Then after school she says the same **** lol.

It's kinda weird, because I wasn't talking to her in the first place. And also, she was still a bitch before that. I seriously don't love her anymore lol. Doubt that her dad will ever come; heard he goes to court and ****. He touches me and he goes to court again lol. Otherwise we battle it out by arguing.

Wonder why she didn't tell her dad about Jake lol.

I found out a while back she hated Zeke, but I have more evidence now lol.

When me and Jake were doing the ''sex moves'', she didn't like me and him saying that she likes Zeke (because we referenced it via miming... hehe...) and if she liked him she wouldn't be that angry because she'd know it is true lol.

I'm ready to bash her if I have to lol.
BEWARE: GIRLS F**KING SCRATCH LOL!

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Old 11-10-2006, 02:58 AM
Chief ADFP

will the thing girl like about man are their
1.) feet (stump on)
2.) balls (kick-in super hard> Hospital)
3.) side of the face (hard slap knock one into tomorrow land)
4.) last never be in the kitchen with them they love them frying pans special cast-iron pans, they think they are a baseball bat and your head is the ball. it only take one hit. "good night sam i am"

these are pleasure point to them they will hit them but good, if you get them really really mad at you.
===========================================
think you getting a bigger kick-out of ticking her off then try to be Buddy's with her. lol

Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-10-2006 at 03:04 AM.
Old 11-10-2006, 04:32 PM
Chels is offline Chels

Hey chris

Don't let her get you down either! I know that there are more girls out there who would like to date you. Once you find one you're going to be happy that she rejected you, and it led you to find someone better.

I didn't read all the pages of replies lol I got tired after the first one.

Well I don't know how often I will check my internet, but maybe things will turn out great for you

Vixxy

Somewhere between the Laughing for no reason
pointless arguments, long talks, ...<3
and always making fun of each other i fell for you

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i wanna spank Tril.
Old 11-10-2006, 05:57 PM

Hey Vixxy. How's it going?

That was long ago now lol... I feel like bashing her now lol. And throw a good tantrum with her dad lol.
Hehe...

Hope you still go to NovaHQ lol.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Old 11-10-2006, 06:54 PM
Chels is offline Chels

Well chris, I wouldn't go over bored on "bashing" her and stuff. All girls are different, but if I had some guys behind me putting on "sex moves" that would make me pretty angry too.

Just move on from her Don't try upsetting her, girls do have feelings and most of the time we will cover them up with a smile or being angry and when the day is done we will cry our feelings out because we have nothing better to do then be emotional.

Somewhere between the Laughing for no reason
pointless arguments, long talks, ...<3
and always making fun of each other i fell for you

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i wanna spank Tril.