Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 04-04-2004, 10:33 AM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

Vechial movement & speed

Hey all. I am making a map for BHD. Just wanted to know:
  • How do i set the speed of a vechial to sertain kph/ mph?
  • How do i make a vechial move so it moves when a person steps into it?

Cheers.

Old 04-04-2004, 12:22 PM
E.Valencia is offline E.Valencia

to make it go a certain speed..... set your waypoints, then go to edit>events then double click the New Actions button click the drop down menu and goto Change AI. Single, then when the second box opens goto Redirect SSN, then set the SSN to the vehicle, then set the waypoint list, then set the waypoint number(i allways put nearist it depends on the way your waypoints move) click OK then double click New Actions again click the drop down menu goto Change AI,Single then in the second box goto Combat Speed set it to the number km/h then click ok. Go to New Action then click Change AI,SSN then go down to Patrol Speed(i allways set it to the same as my combat speed)...

To make a vehicle move when a person steps into it...

For example if doing this with a cargo truck then what u do is you put an area trigger back next to the tail gate and put another one diagonally up acrossed from the other one close to the cab.. high light them and right click goto edit item attributes then the top right corner will say number put a number in that box(ex. 1) click ok. Goto edit events then click New Trigger, then in the first box goto SSN then in the second box goto area triggers then go down and under SSN scroll all the way down to the bottom and click Player then in the Area Trigger select that number that u put in those area triggers on the vehicle then click ok and now if you put those together when ever u load the map the truck will set there untill u get in the back and it will start to follow the waypoints..

if im wrong please correct me
Old 04-05-2004, 12:17 PM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

Quote:
To make a vehicle move when a person steps into it...

For example if doing this with a cargo truck then what u do is you put an area trigger back next to the tail gate and put another one diagonally up acrossed from the other one close to the cab.. high light them and right click goto edit item attributes then the top right corner will say number put a number in that box(ex. 1) click ok. Goto edit events then click New Trigger, then in the first box goto SSN then in the second box goto area triggers then go down and under SSN scroll all the way down to the bottom and click Player then in the Area Trigger select that number that u put in those area triggers on the vehicle then click ok and now if you put those together when ever u load the map the truck will set there untill u get in the back and it will start to follow the waypoints..
Can you please speak english i can understand!
Old 04-05-2004, 12:23 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
heheh makes sense to me
Old 04-27-2004, 04:34 PM
Sgt Eagle is offline Sgt Eagle

makes sense to me hehe

IF YOU CHEAT YOU SUCK