Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 09-18-2005, 02:05 AM
Zeke is offline Zeke

Send a message via AIM to Zeke
BHD Cheatblocker?

If there is one can someone send me towards one, i'm getting sick of getting owned by cheats in this game, then they deny it when I call them cheats. I just dont want to have to bother typing cheat everytime I die anymore. Greatly appreciated.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:50 AM
Lucky is offline Lucky

argus-if thats how u spell it, it didnt work with my bhd but maby it will with yours
Old 09-18-2005, 08:56 AM
IcIshoot is offline IcIshoot

Send a message via AIM to IcIshoot Send a message via MSN to IcIshoot Send a message via Yahoo to IcIshoot
But that won't keep you from getting owned by cheats - Unless your running an argus-only server. In that case only players who have argus running will be able to play in your server.

IcI
Old 09-19-2005, 09:02 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Quote:
Originally posted by icishoot
But that won't keep you from getting owned by cheats - Unless your running an argus-only server. In that case only players who have argus running will be able to play in your server.

IcI
Actually you can play in them still cause i saw an host message that said you must have Argus Installed to play here but i never installed it due to issues i was having and havent had time to deal with it but anyways i played in one fine without Argus! Argus wont catch everything and im sure the cheaters/hackers could get by the Argus Only Servers meaning they can join it without it!

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 09-19-2005, 10:14 PM

Send a message via AIM to IcIshoot Send a message via MSN to IcIshoot Send a message via Yahoo to IcIshoot
yeah, I had that happen too.

Possible reason: A, server is not configured correctly (ie ports not forwarded) or B, It just doesn't work.

I tried to use it, but argus wants port 80 forward to it. At the time I couldn't do that bacause the webserver I was running wanted port 80 too. And since it didn't look like argus was going to let me pick my own ports, I got rid of it.

IcI
Old 09-20-2005, 05:19 AM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

argus, in my opinion is a waste, yes its good against the "common" cheats but the main problem is these private groups / squads who dont release them so theres noway the program can get updated regulary enough to be effective
Old 09-20-2005, 07:11 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will there is JOTR Family it has PunkBuster a Evenbalance.com support they are a pay service that novalogic, inc is paying for to kill cheaters off, and now they have www.punksbusters.com added in to kill even more cheaters off with, they have added 1/2 of all Novaworld.com stats servers over to punksbusters.com listing of banned players for number of reason mostly for edited items in the game or use of cheaters tools.

they update the ban listing all the time and they find a player who should not have banned they will take them off the listing. this is new thing novalogic,inc is doing started 9/2005 using master ban listing from punksbusters.com site. they booster evenbalance pb software.

that if you have high speed connection.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
lesser way you can report them in using cheater report in novaworld.com search the player name and report them in, you will have to log-in novaworld to do this.

warning do not i mean do not tell them you going to report them in, do it right as you in the game leave the server and do the report, NW (Novaworld) will look at them next time they log-in to watch them play they can see what is on the player screen too.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-20-2005 at 07:22 AM.
Old 09-20-2005, 08:45 AM

But reporting them doesn't stop the cheaters from cheating in public servers, unless your server is set up to require novaworld log-in, right?

I wish we had punkbuster for BHD...

IcI
Old 09-20-2005, 09:38 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
I know its most likely possible for them to bypass and still get in NovaWorld Servers or should be someway to i mean if they can hack a game what makes you think NovaWorld Servers Can Stop Them the cheaters can have a NW Account then use cheats that the NW Servers cant detect!

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 09-21-2005, 02:11 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will there is a thing some fools don't know is if they use a cheat tool it loaded with a Trojan horse key logger were it send the maker of the cheat tool the account info, later they steal the account change the name and password in it, they get back into Novaworld servers.

so many lost their account thinking if their anti-virus program don't see the Trojan horse in it then it has To be clean bad news most anti-virus program don't go after these custom virus that aim at game software.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]