Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 10:49 PM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
honestly i really don't think anyone here knows what they are talking about.

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis
Old 09-25-2008, 11:01 PM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

what would be know, right?
Old 09-26-2008, 12:47 AM
peregrine falcon is offline peregrine falcon

Quote:
Originally posted by Killerbee

Aren't we all talking about the important safety issue of wearing seat belts And the governments abundant use of taxpayer resources to ensure we are all safely fastened in?

EDITED to fix intended quote accidently quoted crispy's post

Last edited by peregrine falcon; 09-26-2008 at 09:40 AM.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:48 AM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
Quote:
I think you hit the nail on the head.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:30 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by Chrispy
Don't lie William - you were the officer that pulled Mauser over. You knew he'd post something like this.
no i was the guy driving pass them two and flip the bird out the windows, don't think ether one of them seen me doing it, seem them two had a killing contest going with each other as i going pass them lol

think it was a guy thing going on with them two at the time
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 09-26-2008, 08:12 AM
Luckz is offline Luckz

Send a message via AIM to Luckz Send a message via Yahoo to Luckz
Eh i think the whole cop thing is to each there own. Here in Kingston there's 4 types...NY State Police (all assholes) Ulster PD, Kingston PD and the Sheriffs... The 2 local PDs and the Sheriffs are all real nice to be honest here. But 11 of my friends are cops between the 3 districts and one friend is in the state academy...so its probably cause i get away with a decent amount...even though Ive been pulled over twice in 5 years....

I feel though, with Cops its a job you pursue when you find out your not smart enough to get a real degree or job...but that's not always the case! some of my friends actually genuinely wanted to be a police officer...

SOTW #1 Winner

Old 09-26-2008, 10:34 AM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

Well after having a couple boys, and being only 22 I see first hand the terrible state of the youth in my area. I don't want that for my kids, so that's why I chose to pursue law enforcement.

Old 09-26-2008, 11:50 AM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
Here someone else's honda up the street was jacked. What have the cops done? NADA!
Old 09-26-2008, 12:19 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
i hate to say it liven in a small town or out in the country side has it good points. my area there is no drug dealers or freaking cop going around trying to pull some b/s on people. they try to be nice to the public. but in big city like Miami Fla them cops will see thing not there and stop some people who are trying to have a good day out.

Big citys Vs country township. to me the small country towns 2000-1500 have it much better then big city there not much in the line of drug dealers or crack heads running in small mom and popps towns.

funny in my small town we have like 10 or 20 banks all sprade out in the town and two large hardware stores like Home Depot and Lowes, a small Ace Hardware thats it and a wood mill.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 09-26-2008, 02:10 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

Quote:
enlighten us, what is it we dont know what we a re talking about about? enlighten us.

the fact is they have militerized the police and they are now the strongarm of the greedy coperates that now run the US.

they are there as a method of controll, cant really help you, but they can shure punish you slave, i have had many of situations in the past where i needed them there but they wernt anywhere around, thats why i carry a gun, for a cop is to dam heavy.

i have seen a person get tired of getting beat up on the subway, get a gun to protect themselves, they got put in ICU the last time they got mugged, but the cops wouldnt do anything about it, but if the poor person protect themselve they get arested for discharging a firearm in city limits, and carry of consealed weapon.

its turning into a version of the orwellian state of 1984, survalence everywhere, cops in black on ever corner, but they arnt there to help you, only to make shure ya dont do anything that you have a right to do, speak ya mind, protect yourself, under the homegrown and domestiqe terrorism act you are a terrorist if you mention rights or the constitution, and ya cant protect yourself, slaves dont have that right.

if ya had read P.D.D 51 ya would have seen it in action on this bailout of 700billion, no oversight, no court can review it, basicly im above the law bs.

P.D.D 51 is enacted during a emergency, wether it be terror relted,natural, or economic, we just had a economic emergency didnt we?and it isnt over by a long shot, it efectivly states that FEMA ,Homeland Security and the president arnt acountable and can pretty much do whatever they want.

but this bailout plain, would cause the inflation to skyrocket, and it is basicly a blank check, backed up by nothing , this is economic version of armegedon.

but what will really get ya hosery in a bunch, this bailout plain was drafted over 2 months ago, they could have stoped this long b4 it got this far, but why didnt they? because they needed a emergency to enact P.D.D 51, and thru a bailout for something they caused put the economy in so much debt it would go bellie up, and thru the printing of imaginary money,the FRN, it causes the inflation to skyrocket, killing the dollar, and it will eventually tank the money alowing the Amero to be made intime for the 2010 boarder drop acording to NAFTA.

they keep saying a little over 2,000$ per person to pay this off so it isnt that bad, what no1 thinks about and what theywont tell you is all 360+million americans arnt going to be paying taxes, ya got those who are on welfair, those who are on social security, those who dont work, witch is a little over a half of the US who doesnt contribute these days.

try over a million per person to pay this off.

yea i know i dont know what im talking about.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:12 PM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
the world is not out to get you Mauser and you need to stop bad mouthing our country you have no idea how good you have it. So stop complaining about government issues on this site and if you have a problem with the government take it up with them and try and change the issue instead of typing long story's on a site that has nothing to due with you conspiracy theory's. I really take offense to a lot of the crap you post and I am sick of it honestly and I've tried to be nice about it and give you hints about keeping this crap off the site.

THIS IS YOUR LAST AND FINAL WARNING KEEP THE GOVERNMENT CRAP OFF THIS SITE

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis

Last edited by Stephen; 09-26-2008 at 10:21 PM.
Closed Thread