Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 08-23-2004, 04:06 AM
fwa is offline fwa

How do I setup a coop map??

I making my first coop map.
In the general info window I check the coop setting. When the map is exported it only shows up in the sp part of the game, not i mp. Why??

Guess I'm looking for the basic setup to make a coop map work, including making psp points work etc.

I searched all the treads and tutorial sections without finding any info on this.

any help is appriciated
Old 08-23-2004, 05:02 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
If im not mistaking im very sure you have to download a patch to host maps for coop in DFBHD and DFBHDTS.I forgot where to get the patch.Wait found it yes http://www.devilsclaws.net/modules/m...ile.php?lid=32
Downlaod the master addon and it should let you host Them if it doesent contact me on this post by posting another post but if it does work post ehre telling me if it did anyways.

As for psps you just put them on the map somewhere and thats all you have to do there considered a object in the med editor on the insert windows lists.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 08-23-2004, 07:04 PM
fwa is offline fwa

well I was allowed to host a coop and tried to load my unfinished map but got an error loading a GIimage or something and then a sysdump.txt.......hmmm
Old 08-24-2004, 04:16 AM

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Well its better to finish a map and see every map maker like me im sure UX Guys and many good ones do it this way too.See you needa finish the map and try your best 1st time getting it how ya want it but after your ready to use it you needa click "save and export" or "save and export with stats" because i think they are easier to do than pressing Export Binary Mission.And then go test it and if any errors just go back in editor and open the MIS. file and fix the errors on the map and save and export Do this step as much as you need to.Sysdumps come from too many trees sometimes or too much items im sure or too much of something.

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 08-24-2004, 07:20 AM
fwa is offline fwa

It cannot be because I have to much stuff in the map cause I have sofar only setup a few things which I would like to test and also test if the coop mode worked before I continued.

this is the error messeage I get when I try to start hosting my map in LAN/IP:

GLIB

Application is trying to use an invalid GImage handle QA-

any idea what that means???
Old 08-24-2004, 02:23 PM

Well ive never known anyone or did it myself hosting on LAN/IP why cant you use Novaw2orld its better just change that by clicking the box that says that and it should change to NovaWorld if you need aby more help post another post to this topic but if this fails when trying map on Novaworld Hosting not LAN/IP just do this.........

Contact Nova Support on the matter and answer all you can answer on the support form go to http://www.novalogic.com/support.asp# and youll see when scrolling down the last option says Contact Tech Support i nthe middle of page click it and complete the form tell them your issue and other they ask more more helpful help by them.

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server