Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 01-09-2006, 04:32 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
Attention Beer Lovers! Trojan's Notes:

Hey legal fellas! I just wanted to tell you that I have switched to a Light Beer. I guess the main reason was my weight. I've been losing a few pounds here lately to. I wanted to tell you how much I love this Beer called Keystone Light. (Coors Brewing Company) Check out the website @ http://www.keystonelightbeer.com .

This beer was born in 1989. I didn't try it until 1993 while I was in Northern California training in the Marine Corps. I loved it but was a hard core Budweiser fan. I didn't have another Keystone until sometime in early 2005. Since, I've been picking it up at my local corner store alot. The price and the taste can't be beat and I've had alot of beers. This aint Budwieser!! In 2005, after drinking another I couldn't believe I've given AB so much of my money.

Read some comments from some others that enjoy this fine American Beer.

"i'm in the marine corps and dont make much money. I am always training and leavin to go to iraq on march 25. i know when i come back from fighting this war the first thing i will want to drink is a keystone. we all love this beer. Its ALWAYS SMOOTH, COLD FILTERED AND THE CAN IS SPECIALLY LINED. its the best. cpl dauzat"

"I live near St. Louis so most people drink Busch or Bud. I'm one of the few who support the 'Stones. It is the only beer I'll drink and I love it. It always goes down smooth and you can't beat the price. I'm a 'Stoner and proud of it. ROCHER ROCKS!"

"Keystone Light. Those words make my soul stir upon their utterance. I do believe the creator -- many millenia ago himself, created light, earth and mankind so at one time -- at one point in history -- the right matter, mind and mathematical beauty would comverge to create what is KEYTONE LIGHT BEER. Yes- you may think I am taking this too seriously -- but unless one has partaken in the sweet nector -- you do not know what I am talking about. Keytone Light is pure bliss personified in the form of this wheat, barley and harp perfect storm -- this brew brings my taste buds to a level that simply leaves me in the most utter state of pure meditative ZEN. Yes -- it is the Zen of Beers --- Keystone Light -- try it -- and be prepared to drink no other, for when one drinks from the holy tap that which bores KEYSTONE LIGHT -- he is fufilled. We should all look to the west where this magic brew is created -- close our eyes and take in what is the KEY to life -- KEYTONE LIGHT -- in unison -- and give thanks that matter and the three dimensions we live in allows us to partake in heaven -- on earth."

Will post more notes soon: I suggest all you beer lovers with shallow pockets pick some up today and tell me how you liked it! Cheers! -Tro

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 01-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Smile Sounds Cool

Sounds Cool

Well, I hope that beer is going to be a blast! And nicer by the way Trojan!

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 01-09-2006, 06:10 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
Stick to your Apple Cider young man!

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••