Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Bush? (chearleader) 21 58.33%
Kerry (warvet) 15 41.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-29-2004, 09:44 PM
BeBop is offline BeBop

Send a message via ICQ to BeBop Send a message via AIM to BeBop Send a message via Yahoo to BeBop
eek Kerry vs Bush

Well who do you think will win?

Kerry won me over about the whole no more outsourcing job BULL **** which is such crap, its one of the reasons why im not planning on doing what i was goign to do later on in life anymore.

Old 07-29-2004, 11:06 PM
the þrox™ is offline the þrox™

Send a message via ICQ to the þrox™ Send a message via AIM to the þrox™
Bush - we need war.

----------------------------------------
[Presents: ++]

Sigs Made: [29]
Old 07-29-2004, 11:40 PM
JonM is offline JonM

Bush, what's wrong with him???? He's not bill clinton
Old 07-30-2004, 01:50 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
I going to Vote for Bush at lease he don't double talk saying one thing and totally for get it and say something other like Kerry been doing.

Hate people trying to please the people to get their vote and when it suits them totally do a 180 turn around on it.

He voted on some many things and totally for get it totally voted on it against it and or says he not for it when he was for it. (As if some one telling to vote the way they like him to vote)

Bush at lease he’ll try to do the right thing and looking out for the other people at same time. He has to lookout for the USA and the lookout from the world too. What is waiting out there and poor people who are dieing off like flies for no reason other their beliefs?

Last 2days the news' people found some things on Kerry money (backers) that he been getting from bad people. Sorry Kerry is dead to me. I’ll really think we be in more trouble with this guy then any other. If there was another guy say NYC ex-mayor I may vote for him in a heat beat why he did a lot 9/11 and he pull it off, then after he ask for no then for he hard work. He really a man for the people he retires after that point.

There was a high price 9/11 to pay for not see what is going on in the world today. Bush handles it really good. As they say “what can we do for the people that we can’t ask your self to do give up one life to save another?” It means in the world around us all, don’t matter if you’re in the USA or Japan even in the U.K & A.U.S it means around the world. We are not along anymore. It means this can happen in your own home town or city. Terrorist don't care who they kill as long it get told.

I am going to vote for a man who got some balls and don't double talk at same time. Over all Bush did a lot and yes he fail on some items but over all he did great. Kerry what has he done ask your self that one? were did he take a stand in the 1980-2004 what has he done that is so great yea he was in a war zone big deal. One of the bloodiest things and a lot die and use drug like it was no tomorrow. Metals don’t make a man at all. It what he does for his follow man that counts’.

like he show only purple heart he gotting so what he got hurt in a war zone many more got more then a purple heart metal who did way out standing job under fire fight any one can tell you that. Purple heart is a cheap metal to get in combat so many got them for a small cut to a broken leg woopie big deal. i seen guy have 20+ metals for that war. Kerry all he has to show is 3 of them same type OMG thats a real joke.

http://www.fdnylodd.com/BloodofHeroes.html

Quote:
Originally posted by BeBop
Well who do you think will win?

Kerry won me over about the whole no more outsourcing job BULL **** which is such crap, its one of the reasons why am not planning on doing what I was going to do later on in life anymore.
Your joking right that was going on before Bush got into office.

Hell any one can tell you that one the truth Clintons’ did that one. Bush got the heat for it.
When Clintons’ were in the office my Gateway Mfg tech-support (lost jobs big times) were being handle over seas and my SSI all so as will (lost of jobs). You do know what SSI is right. Anyway Clinton gave the ok on it before he left the office.

By the way Bush is a war time vet, best get it right. Pilot who had dog fight one on one death matches with USSR Jet pilot when they go down 9 out 10 it for good in that war more pilots lost their lives. He doesn’t like to talk about it, we already know about it. The Vietcong is something that no vets like to brag or talk about it’s a shameful history. Funny Kerry never said what his job was in that war was he a medic, supply clerk, infantry man he never said one word what his job was funny to think about. Would you vote for a cook who got them metal, who was no were near the fire fight at, you get them for being in the country the war is in dose not mean you get them in a fire fight at all when you get hurt and a officer give it to you, he makes a report up telling high ups you got hurt, they in turn send the paper work to the chain of commands and if they ok you got it. Purple hearts is a cheap metal. They were given them out like running water in that war.

hell vote for me i got 8 metals in the US-Army and 13 metals for working with other country arm force. but not one of them is for a war time combat. yes i sever in a combat zone but it not the same as a war zone. total of 22 metals in all. vote for me i had not done no then at all. i did take the chance to die off in the Arm force service, but it never happen i was lucky war did not break out then and if i did i only hope it was a good reason for it. if i was still in service and Bush was in office i still would die for this "Country" not for him, but for the people in this country i'll be happy to die for. Ex-US Amry vet Infantry 11B/11M 44yrs old gone in 17yrs old and out at 27yrs old had some good time and bad time and some time i wish i can for get it all. by the way i am a war time vet too member of The American Legion you can only be a member if you was in the service when a war was going on, i was never in a war zone area, but i was in the service at the time. thats all it takes to be a member of it.

all so i am a GOP Leader: Chief ADFP

If you need to register to vote click-on the image above have to be a United States citizen.
To: service men in the Arm Forces don't matter if you’re over sea or not, USA East coast to west coast signup now ASAP.
All so I think you have to be age of 16 to vote at lease I register at 16 it may very to state your in.
To: all Leaders in the Arm Force get your troops out and sign-up to vote now!! before it to late. 94% services men don't vote get them on the ball and do their duties and not many can vote to get a new boss you all can chip in make your vote count.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 08-06-2004 at 05:21 AM.
Old 07-30-2004, 05:58 AM
Pro Bmxer is offline Pro Bmxer

they always go on about kerry being a warvet. Doesn't make him a better leader if he has been to war.

Mercenaries Go check it out
Tupac Shakur... Who's laughing now.
Old 07-30-2004, 06:54 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool

I think Bush is the man for the job!

Regards
Old 07-30-2004, 12:29 PM
Reticle is offline Reticle

Send a message via Yahoo to Reticle
I think it's just sad for Kerry to go on and on about how he can fix the economy. It's not the president's job to make sure that people have jobs, that's the companies' job.

Also, it's just hillarious that he says that his campaign is about values. This comes from a man in favor of gay marriage, abortion, etc. etc. Basically, he's against all the traditional American values.

"You're not paranoid if they're really out to get you"
-Unknown

www.bieberworks.com
Old 07-30-2004, 02:30 PM
Spazz is offline Spazz

Send a message via AIM to Spazz
if any of u have seen this

www.jibjab.com

it shows how Kerry thinks he's gonna win cuz of his purple hearts. hah
Old 07-30-2004, 03:25 PM
dirty-dogg is offline dirty-dogg

bush
Old 07-30-2004, 03:42 PM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
Dear god save us all.

Old 07-30-2004, 04:02 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by Pro Bmxer
they always go on about kerry being a warvet. Doesn't make him a better leader if he has been to war.
Agreed with you
Action is what makes a good leader and he sucks.

For getting one more thing I serve in the active reserve MOS: 88M (transportations spec) for another 8yrs after I got out total time active 16yrs of active duty in the US-Army.

it what you have done with your life that make a great leader. man or women.

You ever watch them taken votes in congress making law and passing bills, I have. Kerry doesn’t care what he votes on. If it makes him look good he'll going vote on it that’s why he 2-faced person and he'll stab you in the back in a heart beat. One minute he for you then next minute he against you.

1.) Terrorist Vs Bush head on Bush will Nuke them Jack@ss in a heart beat.

2.) Terrorist Vs Kerry head on he'll turn and run and gets shot in the back ASAP.

3.) Terrorist don't live by rules at all nether should we when dealing with them ether.

President Bush did a great job he pull the world together and he did his job with honor and respect of his follow country men/women of the USA. I’ll say this he did it 97% in the good. be may have goof on some thing but that’s only 3% big deal did he do anything super bad like some President in the pass no or make him self look bad in the news’ sex/language or show he don’t know crap at all? no, He did a great job even 9/11 hit us he was there for us all.

What you think a President a god? He does no wrong at all no a President who voted into office tries to do their up most best for the people, but he/she is limited on what they can do Congress make it final what law/ action taken/ Wars/ bills that get pass and yes they ok for job to leave the USA a bill was pass by them to make it happen. A President only can do so much he/she (if there was one) their hands are tie to what they can do. Iraq & Afghanistan wars was pass by congress they taken a vote gee you did see that on the news he put it to Congress of them and they voted 85% said yes on it not the President.

It your State Senators and Congress men/women, who pass vote on items or action to be taken

i Voting for a man: who has honor and respect of his follow countrymen and he has balls to get the job done.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 07-30-2004 at 05:01 PM.
Old 07-30-2004, 04:25 PM
Reticle is offline Reticle

Send a message via Yahoo to Reticle
Also, along the lines of the whole Kerry being a war vet, does it strike anyone as odd that we have all these videos and stuff of him on the swiftboat, even though there were no reporters around? It seems that Mr. Kerry brought his own cameras along. I wonder why.

"You're not paranoid if they're really out to get you"
-Unknown

www.bieberworks.com
Old 07-30-2004, 10:10 PM
BeBop is offline BeBop

Send a message via ICQ to BeBop Send a message via AIM to BeBop Send a message via Yahoo to BeBop
actually you knwo what i change my opinion now: I HATE POLITICS AND POLITICIANS.
Period.
I dont care who wins.

Old 08-01-2004, 09:12 AM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by BeBop
actually you knwo what i change my opinion now: I HATE POLITICS AND POLITICIANS.
Period.
I dont care who wins.
will that’s the thing with POLITICS AND POLITICIANS they will say and lie to get vote bottom line they get into office they no longer care as long there in office. After a time you and the world will see how much they lie to get in there.

I'll says this if a horse is in the race he is winning and is still young you don't retire him you keep him going for a time till he start to lose then retire him then. Pres Bush been doing good at this point, I'll say keep him in for another 4yrs it be his last he can't run after that point anyway.
Old 08-01-2004, 09:50 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

Ill take the Iraq War as an example, i dont have a moral problem with removing saddam hussein, its the way that the bush administration went about doing it that ticks me off, if they had have come out and said "Were going into iraq to topple the saddam regieme" would have been fine, but nope, it went something like this (simplified of course)
Bush: Let weapons inspectors in under the old UN rules
Iraq: Agrees
Bush: Not good enough, we want the UN to send in inspectors with this new set of rules
Iraq: Agrees
Bush: We want to send in our own inspectors
Iraq: Agrees and bring the CIA in when your at it
Bush: Sorry you havent been compliant - war

This was unnecessary, we were going to go to war anyway and everyone knew it, all they did was undermine the administrations position with a lot of people world wide (yes i have stats)

I also find it somewhat odd that Bush went into Iraq just after they decidied to trade everything (oil included) in Euro dollars thereby totally undermining the US economy...

The Bush Administration also seems to like to weigh in on Australian Politics, the Bush Admin can have their own opinion on Aussie politics, thats fine, they are entitled to, that but they should use their power to weigh in on our domestic issues. If anyone did that to america heads would roll i guarantee it...

Bush also seems to be on holidays alot, im not sure how it compares to previous president but i think that the office of the president is a full time job, and that presidents shouldnt be jeting back and forth at taxpayer expense...

And its even arguable that Bush shouldt have even been apointed as president by the supreme court, but thats a whole other debate.

Please remeber, debates can be interesting and ad life to the forum but please dont make any personal attacks against forum members or start a flame war.

Last edited by Lakie; 05-23-2014 at 07:18 AM.
Old 08-01-2004, 10:32 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile

Excellent point made by BB/Mike this is all about opinions and respecting others opinions so there is no need to turn it into personal attacks on the rights of others to hold their opinion.

Regards to all and may the debate continue.

Old 08-01-2004, 10:49 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Very good post BB!

My photography website

Old 08-02-2004, 12:40 AM
Chief ADFP

Like my new title: “NHQ Champion Spammer”

ROFLMFAO

like all leader some like to be sneaky about it and Iraq did drag it too long think Saddam was not letting the cat-out of the bag so is buddies near him to know he had no more mass weapons in stock, if they know of it they would have wipe him out, that’s why I think it lasted 12yrs there was a time to end it all. I have to greed it was all smoke and mirrors letting the world think other wise he had it in stock.

but then again all the black-markets crap on the oil/food and other things that is coming out now, who was in it the Unit Nation know of this was going on, and I think some of them was getting payoff to keep it in the book and not let it out what was really going on there.

Yea it was under handed but then again it turns out for the best for the Iraqis people. Saddam is no more in power. Now we got to do N-Korea the right way get that goofy leader out of power and remove their MDR (Nukes) the right way up front no under handed crap that was going on like Iraq.
Don’t know why Red-China don't do something about they mother country I think.
Old 08-02-2004, 12:42 AM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
I want anyone but bush. Ive hated every sinlge thing hes done since he went into office. Anyone will do. Just as long as they aren't like Bush.
Old 08-02-2004, 12:58 AM
Chief ADFP

Will Break the USA apart you think Bush is bad wait till you see what goodies Kerry has in for this great country you seen no then like it before. i'll bit you he will break the bank wide open and the heath/SSI care system its gone the money flow for stats will be gone too. It will cut everything out. To make spending cost go down that the fed government is sending out. And save the tax payer on money it gone too he’s like to cut thing way down. Look at what items he voted against and for. Now we got gay people getting married and the NRA talking about outlaw marriages to boot and redoing the Bill of rights. Removing GOD from this country totally remove him we had him for over 200yrs now. Like any country the USA is ready to fall apart. All we need a nut job to push it though and Kerry is the man for that Job and Kerry is the man who will do it.