Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 09-15-2004, 09:55 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Bible Codes "if you have it show what you found

if you have the software of any type of bible code decoder.
show what you found.

i lookup for:
1.) Nukes
2.) Terrorist
3.) Iran
Found: "some Scary ****"

1.) Nukes
2.) Terrorist
3.) Iran
4.) Evil

more word you use less lines there is:
i can't lookup dates in english but in hebrew i can.
it all basic search for matching words.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 09-15-2004, 10:56 AM
~MOUSE~ is offline ~MOUSE~

squeek !

Try doing the same with "Lord Of The Rings" or a daily newspaper.
If you look hard enough you will find something.

Old 09-15-2004, 11:02 AM
Chief ADFP

i did that got no then at all, news paper and other books sorry but there really no then can be found in them be any useful information it not the same as the bible codes. you may find bullsh*t in the new paper and books. but no leads for things, that was record over 3000. years all go.

moses recorded the 5 books in the bible first-hand, god as ( god show him the books to copy down) he told him to writer it down, those code were recorded over 3000 years in the pass tell me what has has been writen down over 3000 years all go i look at it for codes.
Old 09-15-2004, 11:10 AM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
Chief you are bordering on insane.
Take a break dude. Go and see your nephew and chill.

Old 09-15-2004, 11:18 AM
Chief ADFP

zza1pqx
i am ok
there been a lot of bashing about these codes and some love to beat it down, but you think about it what has been writen down that is over 3000 years old and has codes in it? no then at all.

anyway i am having fun doing this.
Old 09-15-2004, 11:29 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

I think you can form most words in there, does it mean anything? In my opinion it doesnt...
Also the bible was written in hebrew not English (the original, if im not misstaken)

My photography website

Old 09-15-2004, 11:36 AM
Chief ADFP

can you read Hebrew i can post that up to for you to read if you like it in both of them English is for them here to read.
from the Torah in Hebrew I'll post it up what it look like soon.
Torah is the first five books of the bible.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-15-2004 at 02:05 PM.
Old 09-15-2004, 01:39 PM
Reticle is offline Reticle

Send a message via Yahoo to Reticle
ugh. The bible is a HUGE book, and you can find just about anything you want in it. There is a message in it, but you really don't have to look hard to find it.

"You're not paranoid if they're really out to get you"
-Unknown

www.bieberworks.com
Old 09-15-2004, 01:41 PM

Besides, what you're able to find will change from translation to translation, as no translation can properly represent the original Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic. And I don't usually have any problem finding terrorists, nukes, or Iran in my local newspaper.

-Unknown

www.bieberworks.com
Old 09-15-2004, 01:51 PM
Chief ADFP

OK i added in the Torah Hebrew search below:.
OK here it is in Hebrew toral:

Click-on the image above to enlarge it to read"
1.) Nuke
2.) IRAN
3.) 2006
4.) Yasheim

Sheik Yasheim was the leader of the Haamas is a group of Suicide bombers that believe they are doing what their god is calling for killing of none believers world wide.

Israel have already kill Sheik Yasheim but thats not the end of it, now there go crazy. there no stopping them at all. and there no limit what they will do or who they will work with.

hope you can read Hebrew there maybe more in there. i can't read Hebrew to good. you ask for it there you go.

Quote:
Originally posted by Reticle
Besides, what you're able to find will change from translation to translation, as no translation can properly represent the original Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic. And I don't usually have any problem finding terrorists, nukes, or Iran in my local newspaper.
that the way moses copy it down, you can double check with any Rabbi if you like to look the text (font) type is the same as it was when moses made it.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-15-2004 at 02:11 PM.
Old 09-15-2004, 02:44 PM

Still no big surprise. Finding a series of letters in a line in any large text is going to be fairly easy.

Quote:
Quote:The Lord Of The Rings "I can see nothing away North or West but grass dwindling into mist,"
That took me all of half a minute to find ( it's all on one line). I found iran in about 10 seconds, but I decided to take an extra few seconds and find one with it capitalized. This is just on a random page I opened up to.

-Unknown

www.bieberworks.com
Old 09-15-2004, 03:36 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by Reticle
Still no big surprise. Finding a series of letters in a line in any large text is going to be fairly easy.
That took me all of half a minute to find ( it's all on one line). I found iran in about 10 seconds, but I decided to take an extra few seconds and find one with it capitalized. This is just on a random page I opened up to.
will that show you, it was not a random page that shows up in the bible code. will do as you like to do. me i believe gods word if you don't that you and not me. as it being random do think so.

not all words will show up at all in doing the search ether some will are not even be listed at all.

gee if i really like to be cheap about it and not to say being lazy ether it can take 2sec to find anything in a news paper or even playboy mag to boot. but to look up in the bible codes it can take 5min to a freaking 6 hours to find a listing of group of wording to make anything out at all.

your being lazy and bashing something you have no knowledge at all about. it take math and wisdom to find these words and all you can do is bash something. come on think will you. get some book and software you may learn something. at lest i trying to learn a new languish Hebrew (man it a headache) and their way of think, what you doing?
Old 09-15-2004, 04:37 PM
-1PARA-

Its letters that was randomly highlited to for a word of choice, it is also easy to make these words look as if they are in a formation.

Im absolutly not doing anything, I dont belive in the bible or in god so i have no reason to lern how to read the bible in hebrew. Im just in here to comment on the claim that there are hidden messages, where a program takes letters from any other word forming a word.

My photography website

Last edited by SilentTrigger; 09-15-2004 at 04:57 PM.
Old 09-15-2004, 05:55 PM
Chief ADFP

thats too bad you only are limited in a languish, most people under stand more then one in some case's they can read and talk in other languish's.

i can talk in Korean, but i can' read it (1-8 word maybe i can read). will now i am trying to learn another languish to read and maybe understand their way of life. it not easy to do or at lease 44yrs using english all my life.

i can understand were you coming from same here, like i said before i doing this for the fun of it. i don't know god or the bible. i don't push it ether but i do like to check this out and see what it all about. so don't push it into the ground ok.

i made this thread for them who been doing it, not for other to come and flame it to hell. so if you don't know anything about it or had first hand doing it stay out of it. ok.
===========================================
if you like you can ask me to look up group of wording in it for you i can do that much 4-8 word in a group together. it may take some time to find them and there are a chance it will not even be listed ether.
Old 09-15-2004, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
me i believe gods word if you don't that you and not me. as it being random do think so.
So do I, but you have torealize that His word is written down in plain sight, not hidden away in the text. Try just reading it, and I garuntee you'll learn more than you could ever learn searching it for "codes".

-Unknown

www.bieberworks.com
Old 09-16-2004, 05:22 AM
-1PARA-

Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
thats too bad you only are limited in a languish, most people under stand more then one in some case's they can read and talk in other languish's.

i can talk in Korean, but i can' read it (1-8 word maybe i can read). will now i am trying to learn another languish to read and maybe understand their way of life. it not easy to do or at lease 44yrs using english all my life.

i can understand were you coming from same here, like i said before i doing this for the fun of it. i don't know god or the bible. i don't push it ether but i do like to check this out and see what it all about. so don't push it into the ground ok.

i made this thread for them who been doing it, not for other to come and flame it to hell. so if you don't know anything about it or had first hand doing it stay out of it. ok.
===========================================
if you like you can ask me to look up group of wording in it for you i can do that much 4-8 word in a group together. it may take some time to find them and there are a chance it will not even be listed ether.
I speak swedish fluently.

Secondly i havent flammed anything here, ive only said what i think about this, just skipp it if you dont like it, cant be easyer then that.

I can also understand, danish, norwigien (however that is spelled) some german, spanish, italian.

I was able to speak some Vietnamese, russian and swahili. Forgot pretty much eveything of it as i never spoke those languages.

My photography website

Last edited by SilentTrigger; 09-16-2004 at 05:27 AM.
Old 09-16-2004, 07:30 AM
Chief ADFP

SilentTrigger*MFA*
will thats great you learn so much. your up there

Quote:
I speak swedish fluently.

I can also understand, danish, norwigien (however that is spelled) some german, spanish, italian.

I was able to speak some Vietnamese, russian and swahili. Forgot pretty much eveything of it as i never spoke those languages.
SilentRanger
will thats too bad i like to learn more before i'll die of old age bud. unlike SilentTrigger*MFA* he has learn a lot in life were i have not and if i like to try to learn more thats cool. he way above me in languish area, i can only hope i can learn more and maybe get more out of life before i die of old age.
Quote:
someone lacks a life, wonder who it could be....
Reticle
so i like to have some fun and see what i may find in them socall hidden codes. it new and been around from 97 till now i like to see what all this bull is all about. as for able to read it normal will thats cool and all, but i been there now i like to see if there is more to it and check out these socall bible codes. what happen if there is more to it then that, what you and most don't know that is writen into it. God not limited in his ways now is he?.

Quote:
So do I, but you have torealize that His word is written down in plain sight, not hidden away in the text. Try just reading it, and I garuntee you'll learn more than you could ever learn searching it for "codes".
Old 09-16-2004, 09:31 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool

I don't think there is anything to this bible "code" stuff Chief, a random collection of words means absolutely nothing at all.

Having said that I suppose some one makes money out of exploiting this kind of thing.

Warm Regards
Old 09-16-2004, 09:35 AM
-1PARA-

Keep on working on the Hebrew, its an interesting language!

I started lerning myself Bosnic (or what its called) but it aint easy to teach your self, i had my friend in school help me to see if i said it right, also used him as my guide (listened to him when he spoke it)

I was able to say/write some sentences but i didnt get the grammer and such right so i gave up on it.

I tried a bit with finnish but its so hard that i gave up basicly before i even lernt one word haha

Had two finns in my class (finnish citicense)

My photography website

Old 09-16-2004, 10:18 AM
Chief ADFP

SilentTrigger*MFA*
that is soo cool you try it, i doing the same i only hope i can get the handle on it. ref;Hebrew like to see and understand them better.

Quote:
Originally posted by BADDOG
I don't think there is anything to this bible "code" stuff Chief, a random collection of words means absolutely nothing at all.
Having said that I suppose some one makes money out of exploiting this kind of thing.
Warm Regards
will it did cost some what on their software to get but i really like to see what all the bull is about if there really anything to it. i got a demo of it at:
Bible decoder+ Vr 2.10
Home page: "Click-here"
Download Demo: "Click-here"
Quote:
Software Publisher's Description
Bible Decoder Plus is a program that can perform fast code searches on the text of the Bible or any other text which can be imported into the software. The program allows you to create searches in your own language. The default language configurations built into the system are Hebrew, English and Greek. The fast search engine retrieves results in seconds. Apart from its unparalleled speed, user friendly interface and its multicolor graphical matrix displays of code search results, the program has many features such as a crash course in Hebrew for enabling queries with the original Bible text.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-16-2004 at 10:30 AM.