Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > Humor & Jokes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Humor & Jokes Got a funny joke or a funny email? Post it so we can all laugh!

Old 06-07-2004, 04:51 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Cowbow Tx's funny type of food some will serve up

A big Texan cowboy stopped at a local restaurant following a day of drinking and roaming around in Mexico. While sipping his tequila, he noticed a sizzling, scrumptious looking platter being served at the next table. Not only did it look good, the smell was wonderful. He asked the waiter, "What is that you just served?"

The waiter replied, "Ah senor, you have excellent taste! Those are bull's testicles from the bull fight this morning. A delicacy!"

The cowboy, though momentarily daunted, said, "What the heck, I'm on vacation down here! Bring me an order!"

The waiter replied, "I am so sorry senor. There is only one serving per day because there is only one bull fight each morning. If you come early tomorrow and place your order, we will be sure to save you this delicacy"!

The next morning, the cowboy returned, placed his order, and then that evening he was served the one and only special delicacy of the day. After a few bites, and inspecting the contents of his platter, he called to the waiter and said, "These are delicious, but they are much, much smaller than the ones I saw you serve yesterday!"

The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Si, Senor sometimes the bull wins".
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 06-07-2004, 05:34 PM
the þrox™ is offline the þrox™

Send a message via ICQ to the þrox™ Send a message via AIM to the þrox™
The Reagan family emerged from its seclusion following the former two-term president's death at 93 Saturday at his home in the Bel Air neighborhood of Los Angeles from complications from Alzheimer's disease.

Great joke

----------------------------------------
[Presents: ++]

Sigs Made: [29]
Old 06-08-2004, 05:36 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Ronald Wilson Reagan was born February 6, 1911 and if you add in 9mo earlier when good god gave him to his mother to bring into this world then he be

02,06,1911 born 93years with us all
04.00,1910 9mo god gave life to him and to be with us all. (9mo)
total: 94years he been on this plant earth.

thats my math to you anyway we all love him so much. anyway in some country's they add-in 1yrs to the birth of a children, i really don't care if it 94 or 93 only wish he die in better heath then what he die of no one should die like that, so if you wish to Spam on his age you could have said something nice about him and not make fun of his age. not to pick on the age of him. OMG he die and you got to say no then better then the age is not right get a life will you he dead now who really care if he a 125years of age or 67yrs of age he die as a sickly heath and god bliss him and take him into his house and bliss all of us that knows of him for the good deeds he has done for the world. ok so i'll update it for you to help you stop spamming on a dead mans life who been with us all for 94yrs in the world.

Soon his image be on the USD-10.00 bill, May he never be fore gotten to the world.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 06-08-2004 at 06:11 AM.
Old 06-08-2004, 10:44 AM
charger is offline charger

lol good joke