Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 02-18-2006, 09:39 PM
danhs is offline danhs

In-game music

OK, I'm looking at this in the editor (v 2.06b), when I go to item attributes of a set of area triggers, in the bottom right it says "Music (var3)" and "Music (var4)". Now is this how I set it to play a different music as I pass through an area trigger? If so, what do I enter to play all the different musics from BHD and TS? If this isn't how I do it, then how? Thanks
Old 02-18-2006, 10:39 PM
--BulletMagnet-- is offline --BulletMagnet--
DF2 Forever

Send a message via MSN to --BulletMagnet--
ok this article is very helpful. ARTICLE HERE Eagle Eye did a lot of research on that.Your problem is that you didnt use the soundroom. You have to have the unlocked editor, 2.05c.then in the general info in the bottom it saysglobal or something related.Then under that it says music.Type in a number (1-20) i think.First try the nuber 11 which is the only one that worked for me.Now go to your area trigger attributes and where it says var[4] type 80 next to it,It will play the music but youll have to do research to find out what numbers to use and such.Hope this was helpful,if not reply back and ill try to help.

Novadude
Old 02-18-2006, 11:24 PM
danhs is offline danhs

I started searching around, and I found that exact thread. lol. I was gonna reply to myself and say I found it, and give the link. Now if only someone could figure out and list the numbers and sequence in which all the triggers and variables go, it's very confusing cause they differ so much. Thanks!
Old 02-18-2006, 11:26 PM
--BulletMagnet-- is offline --BulletMagnet--
DF2 Forever

Send a message via MSN to --BulletMagnet--
Ya, stuff takes a lot of work.Sorry if that didnt solve things for you.I have limited power in advanced map making features