Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 03-24-2017, 12:48 PM
Xarwyyn is offline Xarwyyn

Hello and My Old MODS

Greetings!
I guess I am new here although I thought I registered some years ago. So, this is my first post.

I purchased DFLW when it was new and back then spent a lot of time on mods. I just purchased all of the GOG releases today and was exited to play again. I have a PC, but use a MAC a lot and have already ported via Wineskin; DF2, DFLW and DFBHD.

My question is...I have a lot of old mods and don't have time to get them up. They were done in "cycles/missions" and are complete. If anyone would like to take a look and package them, let me know.
Cheers!
Old 03-24-2017, 05:18 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

I would like to have them if you have a link where I can download them . I will check them out. What was your name previously?

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 03-24-2017, 11:10 PM
Xarwyyn is offline Xarwyyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
I would like to have them if you have a link where I can download them . I will check them out. What was your name previously?
It was the same as now except one y ... was Xarwyn but someone used it somewhere so I changed it to Xarwyyn, Used it since BBS days.

Anyway, not sure how to get them to you...maybe I can make a torrent. Back in the day a few won contest we were having. All are DFLW. I think you would like them.

If you are ADMIN, can you get my email if it would help.

Cheers!
Old 03-24-2017, 11:13 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Ok. I will send you an email. I can actually provide you a link so you can upload them to our MediaFire. You don't have to download anything to do that, just use your browser. I will send you a link via email.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq