Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 02-10-2004, 01:51 AM
Tankgirl is offline Tankgirl

Cry I Got Banned from my Novaworld Account

Okay… now I know why… I have purchase ALL of the Delta Force games over the last few years. I have had a Novaworld account for the last two years. I have never been banned before in ANY way. I own two computers, one for me and one for my children, they don’t get to play on mom’s computer, so I BUY the game and I install it on the two computers I OWN and used a no cd crack. If this is a violation then this needs to go to someone higher than Novaworld because it is wrong that they would make people buy several copies. I buy a movie and it plays on ALL of my dvd players, I rent a game and it plays on BOTH of my Playstations, if I BUY a game I should be able to have it on BOTH my computers. I don’t want my children using the CDs, they scratch them, loose them, and get stuff all over them SO WHY WOULD I WASTE THE MONEY? Are they really suggesting that I buy more than one for the computers I OWN outright???? I am so angry I could spit! I even tried to delete my account and Novaworld won't let me even do that! TALK about control issues on their end. So do what you want NOVAWORLD…ban me for your petty reasons. EA Games has my support, guess from now on I will go spend my money elseware.

So note to all you out there...watch out for nocds... and spend lots of money
Old 02-10-2004, 04:21 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
sorry if you been here a lot you would have seen some of us telling other's don't use the No-Cd patch in the stats servers! and if you wish it on another system by god buy 2nd Cd then. we don't support share & share programs for free. we all have pay out USD-80. bucks for 2ea cds.

Its a program. not a Music/DVD-Cd of any type.
foot note if you ws smart you would have gotting a copy cd program of some type then you have a 2nd Cd for that other pc of yours'.

go out and buy 2ea more Cd for the game now or drop the game totally. One Game Program-Cd per/system.

No Cd patch for DF: LW, TFD, BHD/TS are only to be outside the Stats servers of novaworld.com. inside it all get banned a player who use it. no warning at all. its in the rules and have been in nova forum and here for a long time now. there been a lot other who got banned they suck in their guts go out and got another Game Cd play it smart and fair, and follow the rules.

here call them up we have no part of Novaworld.com or Novalogic.Inc their Tech-support tollfree Number is: 1*818*787*0325, M-F, working hours: 9am-5pm USA-Calif.

maybe this need to be move to general area in the forum do to you did not say what game you got the No-Cd patch for? funny feeling its for the BHD game

but then again can you instill that one DVD into a DVD player and play it without the DVD-CD? No you have to walk it over and put it in. Its not a program at all. and as for the PS2-Cd's if you have 2ea PS2 then you still need 2 Cd to play with each other. your at a lost end here sorry.

Nope not banned?
1.) Detailed Statistics For: IamtheTankgirl
PCID: A-EG-WX****
2.) Detailed Statistics For: TANKgirl
PCID: A-CH-WX****
click-here

Is there another name you use? to play the game with?

there is a "Tank Girl" listed only its been deleted no say on being being banned at all? or the game type. did some one deleted the name thats all, look in the player option see if the name is gone from the list if it is then your childreds deleted the name or you did.

=====Only warning to all=================
only a warning to all LW/TFD/BHD/TS trainers have a Win32.trojan-gen virus in them stay away from all types of trainers, the hacker put it into steal accounts away from others. it is a new one not all Antivirus programs may see it at this time. only one i know of that dose. if you like to know what one cover it e-mail me i'll tell you. the only way you get it is download it then use it. so lets keep it behind close doors i'll help you out only to save your system and hope you stay away from them totally. already help 83 player out, no-names listed i'll keep it that way. but beleave me i jerk them around for using them and told them off same time.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 02-10-2004 at 05:22 AM.
Old 02-10-2004, 08:50 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

You violate the copyright law by copying your game cd, so thats out of the question!

My photography website

Old 02-10-2004, 09:52 AM

My banned name was Meleah, and making one copy of the cd is not illegal if you use it for a backup Silent, check your laws.

I took the no cd crack off now but plan on deleteing my Novaworld account as soon as I can. Your right I should have been checking the forums more but its too late now.

Media is media. They won't stop everyone.
Old 02-10-2004, 11:41 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
the cracked exe is the violation.
the coding of the bhd.exe has been altered which ias against the EULA you agreed to when you instaleld the game.

Nova will replace broken or unusable CD's.

if you have a problem with kids damaging disks then keep them safe!
Old 02-10-2004, 11:47 AM
*P§yçhø*†hrî||ë is offline *P§yçhø*†hrî||ë

Send a message via ICQ to *P§yçhø*†hrî||ë
just by pass the nova login to play then... like those people who have hexed names do... i dont never log onto nova world unless i intend to play in a stat server.

Quote:
Originally posted by spottiswoad
Confusious say Man who walk with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

Go for the Thille of it
Old 02-10-2004, 12:07 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
but u can only get banned with a cracked exe on stat games.
Old 02-10-2004, 01:42 PM
fusion is offline fusion

Send a message via ICQ to fusion
Novaworld has sysops in games to check if people have a secondary program controlling BHD, or have a manipulated .exe hence why you were banned for using a no cd crack.

This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remember'd;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition:
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.
Old 02-10-2004, 02:07 PM
Sgt.Killroy is offline Sgt.Killroy

Banned

join the club i got banned too for using either Terra -Nova EXP or for using coop me now patch
Old 02-10-2004, 02:58 PM
G.I.JOE*MFA* is offline G.I.JOE*MFA*

Send a message via ICQ to G.I.JOE*MFA* Send a message via Yahoo to G.I.JOE*MFA*
screw nova, ive watched them screw us customers over all the time in the past 4 years of playing DF

i moved to raven shield and have been completely happy, play bf42, call of duty, and ghost recon

GR and RvS have my full support

ive hated NL since i realized they dont support their fan base...us customers...like other game companies do...look at how long it took them to let us make mods for their games while the other companies game us everything we needed and supported their customers...

there is no logic in nova

*MaFiA*...Trust...Respect . . . Family

BF *MaFiA* - CoD *MaFiA* - DF *MaFiA* - JO *MaFiA* - RvS ¤MaFiA¤ - SW *MaFiA* - Capo Crimini
The Site

Old 02-10-2004, 04:41 PM
-1PARA-

Quote:
Originally posted by Tankgirl
My banned name was Meleah, and making one copy of the cd is not illegal if you use it for a backup Silent, check your laws.

I took the no cd crack off now but plan on deleteing my Novaworld account as soon as I can. Your right I should have been checking the forums more but its too late now.

Media is media. They won't stop everyone.
Last time i checked that only was aplyable on music cds and not data cds

My photography website

Old 02-10-2004, 05:03 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

I know it's legal in the US to make 1 personl backup of your cd's. But using a "crack" to make the cd run proper is not part of that law.

So unless you can make a 1:1 copy it's pretty much usuless anyways.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 02-10-2004, 05:41 PM
Nev is offline Nev

Send a message via ICQ to Nev
i'm not 100% sure, but i think the germans now have a law that even makes personal backups illegal....

and when TCPA and Longhorn arrive, we're all screwed anyway
Old 02-10-2004, 05:59 PM
-1PARA-

its still illeagal to make copys of any data cds besides if youre the one exlusive owner of the content or got written premission from the maker in this country, starge thing is that its a international law

My photography website

Old 02-10-2004, 08:08 PM

Sgt.Killroy... you know I just downloaded that coop me now patch this week... no mods is Nova the only one that doesn't let people do that? I started playing DF because of the coop gameplay that was left out of BHD. Oh well cannot ask for everything right? Guess I won't login anymore, no big deal.

I play BF1942 and cannot wait for BF Vietnam to come out.

Thanks for letting me blow off steam guys, and for all your help.
Old 02-11-2004, 03:01 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will like i sais and have told other you can have more then 1 dfbhd.exe in the folder by doing this.
1.) leave the stander one be dfbhd.exe don't replace it at all.
2.) Place the No cd patch on desktop first.
3.) take the no-cd-patch dfbhd.exe rename it to dfbhd_NCD.exe or any other name you like.
4.) now place it into you DFBHD game folder after make a shortcut to it on you desktop.
5.) use it only out side novaworld.com stats servers.

by using it inside thier stats server it will scan the .exe to see it is the real thing if it not; your banned for good. were you see nova logo these are the one to stay away from when using the Cd-patch. you already have dfbhd.exe use it in stats server and use the No-Cd patch host co-op map and play with other out side Novaworld.com stats server when using the No-Cd patch.

I call the Tech support team up today they did say you can burn a copy of the game its ok to use as long as you don't start to give it away to other only use as a backup. nero burn is a good program they told to you can use to copy it with. and only on part peraccount can log-in no 2 players may log-in the ame account at same time it lockout any other try to log-in when there already one in the account. you may By pass the log-in to get in or buy a 2nd game Cd to get a new Key code and make up a new account this way 2 partys may play together in the stats server only by using the log-in novaworld.com

Remark from me: Nero burner? i can't say if it will work or not that what the tech told me. i do have Nero Express From LG i'll give it a try, i do have other that may do better.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 02-11-2004 at 03:08 AM.
Old 02-11-2004, 07:01 AM
-1PARA-

If i ware the one makeing a backup i would want that in a written contract, seriously i wouldnt trust em.

Yea BFV will be sweet now the singleplayer bots will react to radio commands aswell which is sweet, unfortently they are removing CTF but thats forgiven

My photography website