View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 10:12 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacKSmurF View Post
Holy crap! Did you guys schedule that, or did the game just fill up? Can't believe there are that many people downloading this patch and looking for games, that's awesome. I'll be right there with you all as soon as I get a Windows machine set up...
The game just filled up Smurf. It happens every once in awhile, Facebook really helps. There have been a couple of full server games since the lobby fix. I played 8vs8 DF2 just the other day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonS View Post
NovaHQ are you on facebook/reddit etc? There are a lot of lapsed fans lingering on the internet and they can be easily reached these days. Whenever I mention DF on reddit people go ape****
Simon: For so long the lobby was broken and very hard for the average person to join games. There are two very active groups on Facebook for DF1 and DF2. One has 500 members and the other over 1000. I'm on my phone right now but if you search delta force and delta force 2 reunion you can easily find them. I see people on reddit mention it once in awhile with a lot of nostalgia posts following but no one really cares enough to actually play.

Even though I don't personally condone it, there are links on the DF1 facebook page that make DF1 and DF2 very easy to play, fully updated with the lobbies fixed. If it wasn't so damn confusing I'd never mention it........

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq