View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 05:04 PM
Sybell is offline Sybell

Your advice please

We have been playing Delta Force Extreme (DFX) in a corporate LAN environment since about 2006. We really have enjoyed the multiplayer functionality and had at one point even wrote our own maps. We like the ability on some of the default maps like the Oil Panic TKH map to fly helicopters and other vehicles.

In recent years and especially recently we are running into more and more issues with Novalogic's servers being down for maintenance and getting issues with players being dropped, "verifying session", inability to connect to Novalogic servers etc. It has become a real headache. All of our PC's exceed requirements and our Firewall and Network have been ruled out as the problem.

My question is what newer Novalogic game would you recommend us migrate to if we enjoyed DFX? I would rather ask you as a community than rely on Amazon.com customer reviews.

I did notice on Amazon that Black Hawk Down got a whole lot better reviews than DFX2.

Can you advise me what would be the best fit considering we always play TKH and really like the ability to control vehicles but need better reliability with Novalogic? BHD? Joint Ops?