View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003, 01:19 AM
CapN'C*cksucker is offline CapN'C*cksucker

Send a message via ICQ to CapN'C*cksucker Send a message via Yahoo to CapN'C*cksucker
Quote:
Originally posted by chief-ADFP
CapN'Colostomy

why don't you type something up and stop with the flaming members in this forum guy.

oh thats right you can't think of a good one to joke about can you nope, only flame members in here only get your head out of that ladys rear end. you be doing great,what that she like it there and use super glue to keep your big fat head in it poor guy. j/k area "Humor & Jokes" its not the flaming area
At least "that ladys" rear end I'm supposed to be putting my head in isn't my mother. Anybody besides me remember when Chief said being born was a good thing because it was the one time you get to eat your mother out? Damn that was gross. LMAO...It really happened. That's not a flame. It's the gospel. Here it is, for the non-believers:

Quote:
Originally posted by chief-ADFP
shot that remind me of a dirty joke not going there but the ending of it was "a--Hole babys"

gose a bet like this ( a bet clean the nasty part is "blankout")
You ask some one:
did you eat your mother's "_____" any time in your life? most say; no i never did eat her's "_____"!!. then you come back and say; you must be a a--hole baby then.

You eat it when your born into this world. the good things god lets us do only one time.

Last edited by CapN'C*cksucker; 09-09-2003 at 01:27 AM.