Thread: Map Size Poll
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2004, 04:13 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by Jammed
If playing a war... I think a larger map would be great..... Now you can take almost every vihicle to get to the hotzone.... In bigger maps... You realy need to put your truck in a chopper.. The maps of this size are cool for "free for all" games.... You can get to the zone without to long of a walk.

This is talking about the AAS games... When playing TDM, TKOTH, DM smaller maps will be required...
Agreed with you, in war there no base camp with in 10-20mil in the zone and 32-64 players it should be a lot of space to given time, think it cut down base rap all that time to get to next base to kill some take to long to get there, All so this is only for one new type of map to fight in new zone like TKOTH and S&D using the PSP together you get all them PSP Base taken over your team wins the match, there only four would like to see 15-20 base camp to take over be a lot harder and the map last longer. but thats me 4 is good both teams have to fight over and save their base from the other team

Do you know BF 1942 maybe BF:V that, i know of has this type map to play in taken over hot zone to win the game.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]