View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 02:42 AM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

Oh to be 16 again, skinney, the content of this post by the great 'William' is
"real life weapons you love" not what I do with it, you can't really do much but
pull the trigger anyways, wether it's a thief or croc it don't matter and by the way neither will listen to you anyways....lol, and yes I've had a CROC walking thru my house
with the cat in it's mouth, the good news was we got a new kitchen on the insurance
unfortunatly the wifes cat lived, I sold what was left of the croc to the local natives who sold it to tourists in pieces, and some even went on the BBQ
Aussie saltwater Crocs are not to be messed with they are a very smart, tough, foe
full grown they are about the size of a car and way just as much, and he'll be 2 INCHES from you and you wouldn't know it, and when the mommet is just right he'll SNAP, but gently, he won't bite your leg off, he'll see that as a mistake but he will sink his teeth into you at about the thigh, so fast you wouldn't aim, then quick as a flash drag you backwards into the mangroves, swamp or river.
BUT WAIT THERES MORE:
He'll want to drown you, he'll make sure you won't bleed much as that will attract others, and he don't like to share, once you are nice and co-operative, DEAD! he'll take you down to the bottom of the swamp cooler and darker, and wedge you under a tree root or just gently cover you up, there you will stay, he'll go out on patrol 2-3 times a day, but will return to his lair just to look and smell you, in about 2-3 WEEKS just when you are totally unrecognizable bloated and stinking he will chew off a couple of fingers
just like you hungry, pigging out on fast food, for some crazy reason, and spending about 2 hours chewing of your arm to the elbow he'll go totally crazy, like really mad and gobble you up in about 10 minutes, just as I say he don't wanna share.
He won't want to feed for about a week, but he's smart, as he's got the energy now and theres people still around he'll go out, at about the same sun position as he got you (time) to the place where he heard those noises that got him the last meal,
so yes SK you may describe the Aussie Saltwater CROC as "real life weapon, you love"
hell you have to admire him for his hunting skills.