View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 02:37 AM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

10mm rounds are so rare over here it's the re-loaders favourite, yeah and many overload 'em too,
Stephen, we claim to differ over the penertration power of the m4 through kevlar, you may well be correct as I believe the civilian round differs from the standard military round in many respects, using a kevlar helmut as target at about 200m (200yds) was a poor shot for me, and poor target it just ricocheted all over the place.

Many joke here about having heavy calibre handguns are only good for when the croc is actually on top of you, I don't buy that, as if he is on top of you it's to late and you'd be under water, and the weapon useless, but there are many tricks one can use to survive this situation.
That said I'd like to try the IAF 50 cal desert eagle, used by the Israili tank drivers
but don't have a real need for so much firepower, I do have a need for a new keyboard...lol
The M4/M16 as Williams initial post he prefers the 203 attached, if I recall as one fires the M4/M16 it's VERY annoying light weight leap up, would be reduced by having the added weight of the 203, (but not by much) but the most dangerous use of this weapon is the sound, true you know where your friends are and they need help because they are killing or getting killed, (you can hear them shooting) but so can the baddies who may or MIGHT use another weapon, hence another different sound.
Many squads are known to carry the weapon of the baddie just to iniate the attack
then fall back to there own once the attack is underway.

More to come once I sort out the keyboard