View Single Post
Old 08-13-2002, 04:15 AM
A+ is offline A+

Send a message via AIM to A+
best squads hmmm...

First off my hommies PiNoY was mention thats kool...and they might be flattered but im pretty sure they might agree with me....Why say that this squad is the best!!! using the world "best" is hard to use cuz YOU dont know WHO the BEST is.And plus 1 guy from PR or whatever said that custom maps has nuttin 2 do with skill...He might be right but only poorly made cqb squads do that!!! our squad gets new maps everyday (from dfhq.net our main provider plus we make maps and get maps from our victims lol ) plus we got like 6 servers or more.I would say our squad(N2N) does the most scrims/matches and practices.But im not gonna say that cuz....I dont know if thats a fact if any1 ever had 8 scrims/matches and plus 7-10 practices in between in a row (8 days) that then that will be nice 2 know that squads are working harder than us!!!!! even though we passed up pinoy record in ratio cuz we accept more challenges then them cuz we have so many servers and atleast 15 ppl on at almost all hours. well you might be bored reading all of this but im bored lol

A+

Destination:Excellance

PERFECTION