View Single Post
Old 09-02-2002, 03:10 AM
chief*ADFP* is offline chief*ADFP*
Hellfighter

Send a message via ICQ to chief*ADFP*
poor guy you all don't get it yep you can be the greatest thing in the game thats good and all but we was talking about the newbie coming into the game they come in novaworld server see a cheat hell they gone for good and talk about to other's don't buy it full off cheaters even if they feel it full of cheaters. and see a person cheating they going to ether like to know how he did that then he going to ether get it to use or trash the game. end novalogic pays in the long run.personnaly i have play other game area online yep most do host them even the older games still have host for them hell DF-Serials is not the only game online get real.

and hell do a cheater report i feel its a cheap fix 9-10 nothen happen till its too later not same if there was a host in it..if nova hosted all there game and the word gets out a lot more people will buy it the word of mouth is a plus to sales.

anyway im personnaly sick of all the crap in it.

P.s i never every call anyone a cheater i leave before i get mad when i think there are cheaters in the game..DF-Serials
are the best but it could be lot better then what its is to day.