View Single Post
Old 09-21-2003, 04:38 PM
Black6~ODA~ is offline Black6~ODA~

Send a message via ICQ to Black6~ODA~
Cry I ask one favor.

I haven't posted in these forums for quite some time, but i haven't had any reason to until the last few months. Now that all the good squads have moved on to BHD, like mine, these newer squads, like UBASTARD, are banning people who snipe, rape, or basically make them look bad in tfd. It really irritates me. I have never had too many problems with this in the delta force series since i started playing DF1 in 1998, but now that there are arrogant little children leading squads, you can't play good without being banned. Me and my buddy normally go by a number of names, something like Franky, Buddy, or something, if you ever see two people in your server with names like that, please don't ban us!

It is truly hard to have fun anymore. Every where we go, we are punted, banned, or flammed so much its not worth playing. I mean it used to happen all the time but there were other servers we could go to. But now there are only maybe 4 TKOTH servers, and we have been kicked out of or flamed in all of them. We don't even talk unless someone flames us, we just play, and we play straight, no cheating or glitching. Which reminds, I have seen quite a few people in some squads glitching, and I have screenshots. Don't force me to start black mailing just so i can play and have fun.
"Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarass my country."
The Ranger Creed