Thread: gun control
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 12:03 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

experiance of the person behind the weapon. i can tell u from experiance than somone that does not know what they are doing is not gonna hit **** with a pistol.

like the phoenix police department. always every cop at the shoot out emptys his glock, and when the smoke clears you have the wrong person lying dead, everything in the house shot full of holes.then they start bragging.a friend of mine was shot 9 times in one of their shooting sprees and lived to sue the hell out of them.once in each sholder, then when he raised he raised his arms to protect his face he was shot in both forarms and his hand. at this point he fell to the ground and went into a fetal position and the rest of the rounds ended up in his legs or butt.yes, the ppd knows how to take care of of someone in the dangerous fetal position. another one of my friends was shot to death by the ppd. they said he had fired on them first. but everyone i talked to who was there say he did'nt have a gun.what this proves is if a bunch of bad shots all start shooting at once and don't stop until their slide stops it's foward motion they are bound to hit something.even if it's the wrong something. here's a fact straight from the mourge a .357 125 grain hollow point has killed on the first shot more than any other round, including long guns.l