View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 05:05 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
yea but be warn it not a easy game to win in Spec-ops mission then race to get the hell out is a real hard to beat the timer 6min your on the clock. i had 25sec left i got to the space craft. i try to get there sooner boot the dune bugger keep jumping all over the place, i figure i try to take it a bet slower driven i get there on better time.

some reason a update item kick-in when i was playing it disable the bugger. it was for "Pop-Up Stopper Professional" kick me to desktop every freaking 10min liking to connect to the INTERNET. i had to say i was royally getting a bit tick about it.

it like JOTR in some way you have items to fly and drive in including a tank your or their you can use them and the weapons they drop they are up for grasps too.

Undead charter's best use a shotgun 1 shot they are dead plus it has a spare all over the place you may pick-off 2-6 of them.

fighting the alien charters best use their weapon they or more powerful then your will be.

only item you can fly is the alien air craft. sad.

I Rate it a 9.5

draw backs is it seem to like to load every freaking 1min-10min, think it running off the Cd is why for; movie tracks and sound tracks and when you get into a new zone it be loading up new information think it lag there only. this only talking about the load time crap that will kick-in. other then that it really sweet
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]