View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 02:58 PM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmellyfart View Post
sorry bout that... i had a lot of my uncles ants etc go that way
Yeah it's a horrible disease, was there when my uncle passed away, and I think alot of him and my cusin, she was like a sister to me. And it's especially hard around christmas But death is also a part of life.

Death usually don't move me this much and I've had many around me die, classmates taking their lifes, classmates parents you know diing. But this was different as there was so much horrible suffering, so much pain. My uncle suffered horrible pains (even with constant morfine supply) for three years before he died, he looked like a prisoner from Auschwitz as seen on the libiration photos the allied took, his fests ware all curled up in wierd formation, only a sceleton with skin on them.

And my cusin too, she wished to die, because she suffered so much the last year of heir cancer, but both were extremly strong in to the last breath. My cusin even planned heir own funeral the last days of life.

It's a shame that death is now covered up more and more here in South parts of Sweden. Had a whole day with my Uncles dead body before it was taken away, and that helped alot. Didn't have that with my cusin, how sick it may sound, that is a thing that is needed .

Sorry for making this thread alot more depressing but it's part of the process I guess. And now it happend to be you lot that read it, sorry!

My photography website

Last edited by SilentTrigger; 12-25-2009 at 03:34 PM.