Old 03-11-2002, 01:08 PM
G.I.JOE*MFA* is offline G.I.JOE*MFA*

Send a message via ICQ to G.I.JOE*MFA* Send a message via Yahoo to G.I.JOE*MFA*
800 p3
896 mges of ram
15 gig hd (unsure of speed)
tnt2 pro 16 meg graphics card
cable (unsure of speed)

although games, windows, programs, internet is all very fast...

road runner is my isp and does have firewalls...

im running windows me now and will go back to windows xp as soon as a working xp compatable stat program is released...

puter is online 24/7 and is only taken down for short times for scan disk, defrags, and reboots...5 mins at a time...lol...

im only using about 2.82 gig of hd space at the moment...so i have plenty of room to run a server just for my forums...thats all it will be used for for now...

when i update my old computer later this summer or early fall it will have dual gig+ proccessors, gig+ ddr ram, at least a 64 meg vid card and sound card (these will be top of the line at time of purchase) and at least a 60 gig HD along with the cable modem...a better system but im gonna dink around with what i have now...get my feet wet u could say

:

..::UPDATE::..
i downloaded Xitami web server for free and started it but dont know how to set it up so just 1 folder is accessed...also i use DNS2GO if this helps...i also downloaded Sambar server and now when i enter my ip in the url block it sends me to Sambar's website...i need to set it up so my ip (or my DNS2GO domain) sends surfers to my forums in my folder that is only surfers can access...understand??...lol...hope so

*MaFiA*...Trust...Respect . . . Family

BF *MaFiA* - CoD *MaFiA* - DF *MaFiA* - JO *MaFiA* - RvS ¤MaFiA¤ - SW *MaFiA* - Capo Crimini
The Site