View Single Post
Old 01-13-2002, 08:25 AM
FUÑÑY (*¿*) is offline FUÑÑY (*¿*)

Send a message via AIM to FUÑÑY (*¿*)
Post RE: Geocities and Signatures

Here's a little bit of info for all those who are trying to put sigs below their posts who are using Geocities websites:

YOU CAN"T !!! As far as I (with stevie b's help) have discovered geocities does not allow HOTLINKING (itz when you have to copy the propeties web addresss ((right click on image)) on your sig that you place on your website in order for the sig box to be able to read it and post it when you leave a message)

Do Not Fear I have discovered , through many hours of web surfing, a website that you can go and post your sigs on and then use it as a hotlink to post in your sig box.

Go to www.eboard.com and set up a "free" account. It will allow you to create password protected pages. It has enough space to put a bunch of sigs and whatever else on. Once you create the account, open a new "note" and upload your sig to the "post-a-note tab, label it and save. Copy down the web address by right clicking on the image, go back to the DF-HQ edit profile section where you then paste the website hotlink address surrounded by the following "[img] hotlink /http:address/[/img ]" (((take the smilies out))) Then confirm the new changes and hopefully it will work. Good Luck I hope this help you out

FUÑÑY (*¿*)

See you on the battlefield ... FACE down

Novahq.net GFX #9 SOTW WINNER
Assaulter.net SOTW 27 WINNER
Assaulter.net SOTW 32 WINNER