View Single Post
Old 11-29-2004, 02:40 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
Look, you took offense to what Steve said. Don't try to say you didn't because you did. We are not trying to turn anything around on you. Why do we have to? Steve is right, we do not owe anyone an apology. Maybe you were coming here to expect a fight, who knows?

Just because Steve says one thing, you turn it on us to make us seem like the bad guys? He made one comment. To me, it sounds like someone should grow up and learn how to take criticism. Being a graphics designer, I know how to take criticism and it doesn't bother me.

Were you reviewing our posts with your squad or something? It took you six days to reply, six days. You really must want something to happen here. Whether it's trying to give this community a bad name, give Steve or myself a bad name, whatever it is, it's not going to happen. I suggest you just stop posting. You are not going to get an apology as we feel you do not need one.

Quote:
Originally posted by =]G[=Venom$pit
And Edge, go make a sig or somthing. ;-)
I take this as it was supposed to be a joke to put me down? Sorry, graphic designing is my life. You can't hurt me with a joke about that. Your going to have to try harder. I would like to see you try to make the stuff I and other people make. By the way you are posting, it doesn't sounds like you even have the patience to do this stuff. Do you know how long and how much time I put into doing what I do? Didn't think so, try again.

Seriously though, just stop posting here if you think we did something wrong.