View Single Post
Old 11-29-2004, 01:03 PM
=]G[=Venom$pit is offline =]G[=Venom$pit

Send a message via Yahoo to =]G[=Venom$pit
LOL, I personally thought you should "Chill". Please don't try and turn this around on me. Man, you all have taken my words way out of context. I can't believe all the defensive stance on my little comment, in my own post. Our squad has been together for 5+ years and have play DF1, 2, LW, TFD, BHD, & most recently JO. And we are quite aware of NovaHQ. I hope you don't think we are a unexperienced squad. And yes, people do want to join our squad Steve.

As for this being the biggest best in the world. lol, there are others, but will give you the credit of doing a good job. WHICH I NEVER CONTESTED. And I can tell Edge didn't read my response, as I have explained that my assessment goes far beyond my own post.

I personally, considering this is all fun and games. You two took it too personally. And to get this kind of responses from you guys for my little, assessment was a suprise. I would have never expected you all to be so defensive.

So, if you have a misunderstanding regarding my post, PM me and I will explain myself again. thanks. Oh let me guess, you probably want me to "Chill" in your next response. I do still believe that we deserve an appology. But, if you don't want to give it, thats your perogitive. If you don't want me to post here or associate our squad with NovaHQ, please indicate so. And we will be happy to move on. And Edge, go make a sig or somthing. ;-)