Thread: Newbie Help pls
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2003, 03:52 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
try this...... to change your weapon, do this. start the game up and choose your character. whe u choose your character and click accept soldier, there will be some options there of what you can do.The forth option down is called (in english) multiplayer options. click that and the click join multiplayer game. When you do this, this will take you to a screen that will show you current gear on the bottem left corner. Right below that, it will have a change gear option. Click on that and you will be brought to a weapon selection. And there you go, you should be able to choose a weapon and other things.

On you killing problem, when u shot them, they might of had spawn armor. Also when u shoot, you can hit them and blood will shoot out but that might mean that u just hurt em not kill em. You want to get a direct hit on him. (lol this has happend to me also when i snipe) If they are cheating, you can mostly tell if they are. They will be running faster that eveyone else. A speed cheat. There are many other cheats out there so i dont want to go into all of that. You can tell when a player is cheating.Well i hope this will solve your problem with your game and gl on DF2

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser