View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 02:15 PM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

Like in real life you have an action then a re- action, here we have an action(trigger) then we have a re- action(event)...something happens cause of that trigger, get ya head around that and you too will succeed .
Through out the nova mapping stuff you can do it 2 ways, thru the events editor(suckz but simple)or thru the WAC(great but hard)..for now you use the events editor.

In the MeD, under Edit/events top panel is trigger second bottom panel is action, note: You use the SSN of the ai or item to tell it what to do, (so reading between the lines here), you want the chopper to take off once the pilot is aboard?
Understand this is a f!ck"in art form thanks to nova's incompetence.

EVENTS:
Trigger: double click new trigger/SSN/alive/Player

Action: Change AI single/Red Alert/SSN of Pilot

Action: Redirect SSN(pilot)/ Waypoint List 125/SSN of chopper ..sends pilot to chopper

After laying down waypoints for the chopper, use the same code above to get the chopper in the air, once pilot aboard, in my country you need a person on board for vehicles to move, like here!,
Trigger: If SSN(social security number) is near another SSN, then this will happen:

TRIGGER: top panel, if SSN(pilot) is near SSN(heli) distance (3 meters)

ACTION: SSN(heli) change AI single to red/Redirect SSN to Waypoint list(heli), waypoint number 0, not 1 but 0, the speed ..Velocity,SSN 45 or 65kmph .

Vague I know but I'm tried and off to bed, see Dave61 site is ideal for you, find his link on his sig, here.

READ THE ENCLOSED .PDF MANUAL ON THE MED, ON THE game DISC.