Thread: Here we go :(
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2004, 12:24 PM
bobsm8 is offline bobsm8

Send a message via ICQ to bobsm8
slayer was invisdible to me and i was on his side..all i could see (not all the time but some of it..) was his name tag obviously the enemy couldnt see him..i was an "unlaiden medic" and whatever he was he out ran me easily also l8r in the day his m8 Teoma or whatever came into the same server i and some team mates were on moaning it was laggy and the game was "sh*t" ..i said "oh dear cant you play without any cheats..youll have to the codes out quick" or something very simular..he left 2mins after....anyways i recieved this today from nova..

"Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for contacting Novalogic Technical Support.

Thank you for your information on the problem, it has been logged.

Please be sure to delete all previous correspondence when replying. This will help us to process your response in a more timely and efficient manner."

Kind Regards,
Novalogic Technical Support

i doubt they even looked at the link i sent em ..

yep i agree ithat some people do BS and like to look sbig or whatever in front of others with regard to creating cheats/hacks..ive been on df games since df2 and gone through the lot of them and have NEVER called anyone or posted a topic like this without actually seeing em with my own eyes..i take any comments people make with a pinch of salt and wait until i see it/them myself...yes i was stupid and shoulda got a S/shot of him invisible i spose..then again when right in front of me wouldnt or couldnt his excuse be "i was behind a hill" ? how do you screenshot a speeder? ..im assuming StevieB knows of this guy anyway by his comments and if so even without the screenshots all i can say is if you play the game just wait till he joins a server your in ..unfortunately i wont be in the same one as him very long..i understand your not having a go at me and only stating the obvious "shoulda got a Screenie" at the time i didnt actually believe it myself and honestly thought perhaps it was a glitch or summat my end (the invisiblity) but then to see him whizz off into the distance at almost twice my meds capability i was convinced..anyways point taken and ill rememebr if i ever get the chance again .. i do hope nova attempt something to stop these n00bs/pains in the ass etc...oh 1 more thing guys..someone do a tutorial on how to change the default name in the nova games please if mongoose and new werent bad enough we're now going to be plagued by "Wombat"s lol..

Give 100% ......or Give Nothing

B.A.F