View Single Post
Old 12-24-2006, 01:21 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
DF2 was never made to run on Windows Xp it that old type game.

to fix-it you have to do this.

get the short cut right click-on it (hold it down) till you see "Properities..." click-on that.

now up top you see "Compatibility" click-on that tab

look down the listing you see
[ ] Run this program in compatibility mod for:
put a check mark into the box and select Windows 98 / Windows Me.

then click-on apply down below and ok, use that shortcut always to play the game.
===========================================
don't be spamming the forum threads with quote from other thread or posting up junk posting..........not needed

if you don't have any helpful reply post to put up then don't post anything at all. people/members come here asking for help and not get put out from members getting a kickout of it.

people have real trouble and they looking for askers and a helping hand to get their system going right.

i am temped to ban some one soon i got that itch feeling
===========================================
A SS do no good reason it taken it from the system and it will not look like what he is seeing on his monitor, try to get another monitor and go inside a building or tunnel see if it all blacken not lights if so the monitor gamma is gone bad left on to long.....Screen savers keep it good shape.

best way get another moniter see how it do, if you see great in all area then the you know it the older moniter you using is gone bad totally no fix for it then. there is one way a computer repair center it be cheaper then buying a new monitor in the long run
Yeah, agreed with the monitor thing. I wasn't really sure but yeah, if it's the monitor, taking an SS won't really do the trick...

And damn I'm stupid lol, yeah, use the Compatibility Wizard. DF2 is fine on my comp but everyone's PC is different so I would try that.

And Erik, I don't give a stuff about how useless or how good my answers are. If you've got nothing good to say, don't bother coming here... We aren't brainiacs at everything, therefore we try to give good answers. You have no right to lower others here... regardless of the situation.

And I'll let Chiefy take over since he's the Evil Moderator lol.

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black