View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 02:17 AM
termcool is offline termcool

I'm sorry but you're acting childish.

" Problem is 100% your side, not the game...sry" - prove it. 100% ?
Man, you don't even know when one doesn't need to use quotes on the shortcut when using additional command parameters and you are 100% sure about something? you can be sure about your frustration only.

" Describing someones attempt at helping you as irrelevant isn't very nice either and doesn't help your chances very much."

Read above. It is irrelevant when the question is: DOES THE GAME CAN ACT AS DEDICATED SERVER WITH /serveonly SWITCH WITHOUT HAVING COMPATIBLE VIDEO CARD - and then you start talking about quotes in shortcut without knowing the simple fact that quotes doesn't matter if path or name of the executable does not contain whitespaces? is that _relevant?

Then you pasted part of game.cfg - i understand if you would paste some modified configuration but no - what you pasted is _default_ configuration that is already there after DFX2 finishes installation. Again - is that relevant ?

and then you say:
"This command enables it to run on a server without a regular graphics card"

Please provide me a link with official response that confirms your claim, if you are not able - then you cannot be correct because facts for now are saying that it will NOT work without compatible 3D video card.

I suggest to stop messing around your ego and simply wait for official reply from NOVAHQ.