View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 06:48 PM
Oscarmike247 is offline Oscarmike247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stand View Post
Your Okay DareHacker no issues here.

As far as I seen him replacing a lot of the weapons it would be kind of cool to use or to replace some of the characters and add some of his weapons on to them for a new view of all characters all together. I'm only shooting for military soldiers something that it's actually more realistic then sci-fi soldiers something that would make join ops stand out a little bit more then a lot did from years before. A lot of people promised to redo the characters even though a lot of them screenshots of characters holding different weapons, we have not seen any progress of making joint ops to look different and to play really well.

But also I would likely like to redo some of the joint ops buildings and decorations make them stand out More. Put it on a lot of better detail I know a lot of the buildings also putting better detail on the train surface also fixing some of the glitches and the collision boxes on some of the trees that Nova logic never fixed while bringing out this game and doing updates.

DareHacker I have Respect for you!!
Ive always thought it would be cool to remake stock assets. I attempted to start modeling them in 3ds max once but i just didnt have the time. I wanted to remake joint ops buildings and such. They would have the same shape and collisions boxes and such, but would look better with more character. You could replace the existing 3di files and play any stock or custom map with a whole new look to the game.

I also have some old max files somewhere where i gave the blackhawk down city black buildings an actual interior with stairs and such for each floor. Not sure if i still have them tho. I lost a ton of stuff including an original draft of my jo mod on an old HD that died.