View Single Post
Old 06-10-2003, 04:58 PM
CreepyIkari is offline CreepyIkari

Send a message via AIM to CreepyIkari
the little utility that runs when you first run the game

I'm curious if anyone knows how to disable that or make the game think it's already run. I messed with the config file, but I haven't got a clue exactly what I was doing, so I didn't really change much of anything. The problem with the test is it refuses to recognize the different resolutions my card is capable of.

While Novalogic wrote me and told me my videocard doesn't support the game (lame), I've met someone online who has the same type of card as me (Intel 82810 Graphics card), same processor (Intel Celeron, 1.1 GHZ), and same manufacturer (HP) who got the game to run. So evidentally there is a way to get the game running, I just don't know how. I've tried 3D Analyzer and it says in the first screen of the card utlility that my card meets all the reqs to play the game, and then does the test and again says I fail on the resolution part. I have the most up-to-date drivers, so evidentally there's something wrong with the test and so I was wondering if there's a way to bypass the stupid worthless thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!