View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 11:24 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will i got all the goodies right at start of the game play, by modding the game a bit

all the weapons & upgrades from the very start of the game
all the plasmids level 3 and above fire and lighting level 4

had to do some mod editing should say redirect it files i made you get all the goodies or Easter eggs

i mostly get all the weapons with the total package upgrades at the start of the game then after i pickup the plasmids ice, fire, Telekinesis then i get the rest after wards.

its a bet like seek and you should find them, that part is hard to get into.

enable this item relate them to a key on the key broad by editing the user.ini
located in C:\Documents and Settings\(log-in name you use)\Application Data\Bioshock

1.) to edited it open User.ini with notepad
go down the listing find:
under:
[Default]
Insert=exec Weapons.txt
Home=exec Upgrades.txt
PageUp=exec Plasmid.txt

i all so change save game and load game hot keys to F11 & F-12 keys, be on the listing you see it

keep inmind there is a lot of plasmids listing in the game more then is on the text files i only added in the most powerful ones only. so if you like to go back into it and kick some tails using these files go for it.
2.) goodies.zip file in attachment take them files place them into: C:\Program Files\2k games\Bioshock\Content\System (folder)

have a blast

btw after you edited the User.ini make a backup of it, i would place it into a zip-file, if the game crash it will reset it to stander setting like it was never edited, if this happens then unzip your backup back into fold its reset back way you had it.

3.) if you don't wish to edited anything save game has all the weapons with upgrade to them included in this save.

place the save game into: C:\Documents and Settings\log-in name\Application Data\Bioshock\SaveGames\number folder it maybe like "1_7_2010_2_2_30" or some other number folder.

got a lot of the information across the internet and steve gave great pointers too j/k

should work for steampower game too, you would have to look up in the directory for the folder User.ini and save game & system folder don't know they are setup the same way off hand

attachment are for Bioshock Vr 1.0 i never updated the game i like it as is. can't say they work in BioShock updated version or not.
Attached Files
File Type: zip bioshock_goodies_Vr1.0.zip (1.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: zip Level_0-lighthouse.zip (194.9 KB, 0 views)
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 01-14-2010 at 10:53 AM.