View Single Post
Old 02-22-2003, 04:34 PM
k²ròó*®å* is offline k²ròó*®å*

Send a message via ICQ to k²ròó*®å*
bhd name colours explained

hi all well you probably have never seen me before but i run with a squad called recon australia,i am a core member there and like to help out wherever possible,our squad has been studying this name colour stuff and i can tell you all this much..if press t for talk then type < c this will let you into the colour scheme(thats the hard part)and after that command play around with 3 ,4 ,5 ,6 ,7 number combinations ie < c a 1 9 0 0 0 > NOTE.always finish your combination with the opposite arrow.so you cxan go < c a > for black or < c a b > for blue or < c a b l a b l a b a > for white or < c b l u e 4 4 > for a flouro green,there are heaps of colours but you have to play around a lot.ok so thats writing in different colours now to do it so your tag stays thats colour go and enter these commands into bhd name editor and your name will be changed to that colour command permanently...NOTE...the bhd name editor only allows you to process 15chars so if you go < c a b > k²ròó*®å* that equals 14 chars so there is some restriction.hopefully i have been of some service to the bhd community as this game rocks.if you need contact me i have a icq(trillion) contact number 143001924.(remember that i have put spaces between all the combos here so that i could actually show you how its done,when actually doing it in the game keep all the combos 1 word...no spaces)

Last edited by k²ròó*®å*; 02-22-2003 at 04:57 PM.