View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 01:17 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
It's probably a game only for players who really liked JO and DFX but disliked some of its gameplay. This game aims to be way better in terms of gameplay I think, with a whole load of new gameplay features (e.g. spawning in friends' vehicles, and squad emblems on vehicles).

tbh, I did not think the first dfx was all that bad. What really got me was all of the glitches in the game. I common terrain glitches you would run into every 10ft. I really thought it had potential novaworld just needed to spend a lot more time editing and tweaking the game. Which they did non of. But then again it was only $20 when it came out so i guess I cannot expect a ton from it. I will give the game the benefit of the doubt. It is still in its beta and the game could still change rapidly but from what I have seen, all it is is another dfx.

I have said this over and over again. Just please take your time when you make a game. Don't rush that ****. Build your game from example of the other very successful pc shooters.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser