View Single Post
Old 04-02-2004, 09:20 PM
=CRUSH=-{BosS}- is offline =CRUSH=-{BosS}-

Quote:
Originally posted by bobsm8
i think you made a few good points {BOSS} and i can understand your feeling as though your getting attacked by a few people retaliating to some of your comments but this isnt a BF fan site or it'd be called Bf-HQ..as it is atm its called DF-HQ..all things Delta Force .. as i said some good points but at least wait until the final version is released and then comment ..and the comment "Schoolies" you made...i bet theres a few of them that are here (not me though im the grandaddy ) and reactions like this are bound to occur..as a more "mature" person amonst the so called "schoolies" wouldnt it be the adult thing to agree to disagree and move on? instead of like was said by izzybob 7 carrying on the "school yard fight" ...only my view which doesnt mean a great deal but for the sake of a little peace it was worth mentioning
Rodger that.

I think the main problem i seem to be facing here (and this isnt the only forum ive bought this topic to) is, what is JO game style going to be, its seems very Mixed at the momnet,

Rambo-Arcade-Fiction or War Simulation?

Server Admin : -{BosS}- CLAN

Gamepoint | AAO 2.0a | -{BosS}- 203.31.212.20:1716
Gamepoint | DC 0.7n | -{BosS}- 203.31.212.20:14567
Gamepoint | GC 0.2 | -{BosS}- 203.31.212.20:14565

-{BosS}- CLAN Forums
http://hudson.optikal.net/tpf/