Thread: [BHD:TS] Teammate AI issue
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2021, 12:42 AM
TrSniper is offline TrSniper

Man, I didn't knew this information. Guess I'll stop dreaming for better and new mods for bhd with better textures. Now that I know that building a mod for bhd is such an 'ass' thing to do, I've build up more respect for all of our modders out there (keep making the targas).

I'm still waiting for the SP version of the TIO mod tough. It hasn't been released so far. I once tried to build some mission then stopped and deleted it half way, because I have only 1 hour every week to even get behind my PC to start building something, I have to little girls who need attention . And yeah, 1 hour, is just enough to choose a terrain, arrange your environment, etc etc and by the time you start building something, 'shut down the pc please'! So...getting back on the TIO coop mod, I've noticed that when you build a SP map, 1 bullet is enough to blow up a truck. Feels not in balance for a SP map.

But in terms of items and weather environments, usable effects for a desert or snow climate...1 word, outstanding.