Thread: .:Gamolution:.
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 02:38 AM
Troy is offline Troy

Send a message via ICQ to Troy Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via Yahoo to Troy
Cool .:Gamolution:.

After my Active Duty Service I Played Duke Nukem, Doom, '97 DF Demo, then all hell broke loose. Back in the 80's I played on a Console Gaming System called Intellivision. It was played with Paddles, Directional Discs, Number Pad & Side Option Buttons. I mastered just about every Title they came out with. Was a Master of Poker to Sea Battle before the Age of 10. Once beat a Kid 99 to 0 at Baseball. Ruthless Bastard eh? The Boy had heart Man. This was before Nintendo and time of the Atari & CollecoVision. I always wondered about those Guys. I think they were Popular in the South. Nintendo's, uh. Mike Tyson's Punchout, Excite Bike & Contra. Even had the Patience to Win Zelda. Sega Hockey was the Bomb. When the Play Station came out I was basically a Sports Fanatic. Got my 1st home PC in '86. Played Space Quest, Kings Quest, Flight Sims & War Gaming and some cheesy stuff like Wheel of Fortune, Load Runner & BC Comics.