View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 11:27 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by Mauser 98K
I can’t drink the city water here, i get upset stomach, I don’t know if it the chlorine or fluoride! but it makes me sick, i got a well and drink spring water.
Same here, country life is so much better for one body

Air, water supply in the country side life is 1000x better then city life! Were you got all type of health troubles from air & water lines, Love well water taste way better, my well get tested once a year as will.

Sewage lines none! septic tank get clean out for 80.00 every 3-5yrs unlike in the city you may pay way over that for service for sewage treatment plant as will water treatment plants.

Reuse water none in the country side, you city people have to count on the city water/sewage plants to keep it clean as will all piped water lines have no rust or heavy metal leaking into your drinking water miles of water lines that are over 10-20yrs old (some city water lines are way over 50yrs old) can start to break down into the water you drink or use in cooking.

wells can cost a lot to have
have a well build avg around USD-1200.00 and up

add water filters and water softener treatment avg 500.00 install and up not counting the item one need to buy for it as over time.

I only use the filters for my water, some people don’t like hard water, me I can careless still the same to me
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 05-23-2008 at 11:35 AM.