View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 01:54 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Trainers Suck

Trainers Suck

I have heard that no it has no virus lingo in the Nova Servers in DF2. About they saying it has no virus in them. That is such bull. Besides sometimes if someone like a mate gives you a game what if it has a trainer? What if it has a virus? On C&C Generals on my PC it had a No-CD patch and it had no viruses and all checked but then once we were online it said it had a virus but already cleaned. I do not know if using trainers on Single Player is going to do you any good of it, but I just stay away from these even more.

It is practically stupid. A new game comes out for example called Fat Boy, where you kill people,
and then those punks come and want to make stupid trainers, all because they want to cheer themselves up and most of them are teenagers. It is like smoking pot, if you do it under 22, then your brain stops developing really, and you stay like that for the rest of your life.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --My opinion no bull
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black